Helicopter Chasing Two Glowing Blue Cigar Shaped Ufos Over Knightdale North Carolina
Date: Oppose 14, 2012Time: 12:00 a.m. Hi, I live in Knightdale, NC and precise saw whatever thing very different (03-14-12). I was surveillance TV at aptly 12:00 a.m. and heard a very, very loud well-spoken of a helicopter, so loud that I felt the require to go shell and tunnel. Every time I went shell I saw a helicopter in relation to my sector at a very high measure, it was would like it was benevolent it all it had. I continued to watch it, and as it flew muscle over my house I was able to see 2 cigar produced objects that were extremely blue behind what looked would like red lights at their tails, the helicopter was flying very buff taking into account as if it were chasing them! I was absolutely able to see the UFOs for about 10 - 20 seconds as they were temporary over my house, also they seemed to vanish! In spite of I was able to see the helicopter's lights at a distance way formerly and after temporary over my home.

I take no philosophy what I precise highly developed, but felt the require to contribute it behind someone who may appreciate/or shed undeniable light on what I am experiencing. Thanks. If you take seen suchlike would like this in the extraordinarily area reassure be mellow enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" behind the details of your sighting. "All eccentric information is kept back secretive."

"The Vike Issue (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"