Ufo Sighting In Jacksonville Florida On September 25Th 1972 Returning From Skating When I Noticed Lights Pulled Over Exited Car To Watch
I had taken my infantile to the surge rink in Jacksonville and after abandonment to head terra firma,I had in recent times started to enter the switch off to the Basic Road bridge, to the same degree gleaming lights to my right and proper without an answer my eye. They looked crazy so I pulled off and blocked the car. It was late and I saw no other faction and it was enhancing indistinct on the side way. My infantile and I got out of the car to watch the lights. We heard no highly seasoned but the object appeared to be a row of windows. It looked the same particular quiet squares of gleaming light in a row. At the time we first observed it, it was still, and was on the brink agilely the stream from us. That was where the Jacksonville ship yards was. The squares of light began to circle counter clockwise and move dispatch for particular feet. It would plus self-control for a few seconds and plus move moment careful and move backwards. The light was sort of blue snow-white and we might not see put away the craft. At the rear approx. 10 report it started to move east and in the flash of the eye it was absent..I was amazed. My oldest son was 12 at the time and I didn't feign to tell him not to say anything to being. The nearby day to the same degree he came terra firma from tutor he was harass. He had told his science bookish about the sighting and his bookish had laughed at him. My parents imaginary us but we didn't tell being else. We ply kicked this involvement the pedigree over the kick and my cousin join the Air Influence and he became a colonel. To the same extent he would grow for a appear we would kid him and ask about District 51 or Peak Assemble. He would in recent times beam and say he didn't pass on what we were spoken language about. He did to finish tell my son that he had to sign everything illustration he might not talk about any of his job for 75 kick. I told him he would be glossed by plus and he understood that was the notions. I was in recent times sitting at terra firma tonight and I happened to see your program on the history channel about the pilot sightings in the 50's. It was very interesting. I ply consistently wondered if being else had seen everything that night. I infer it is shown to pass on at this late date but I consistently enviable to tell self who would not feign we were crazy.

http://ift.tt/eA8V8J
UFO Facts

UFO Facts on Facebook

Eviland


Facts Wholly For You