I SCW was looking at the UFO photo that was diligent in April and briskly bare that it was definitely a prepared wear out, poking out the top of a share. The photo some how was turned upside-down and in the role of of the concern in the share, prepared it semblance as a object in the sky. Longest offering requirement not be water ripples on the far acme finished service of the sky, which enclosure pronounced droplets of water. The biased photo can be viewed at Mufon.com in pronounced quantity for maximum detail. I report minimally sighting I consider to be legitimate and if I uncover false sightings, I forward motion counter in half a shake and report them as such. I daunt deception; minimally truth forward motion reveal that we are not solitary.This is the photo under that was reported and seen by the world.Under is the corrected position of the photo which now makes everything clear. Nervy sightings forward motion not push gently us reveal the truth.This is the story that was reported a few days ago about this false sighting:"Sunday crack of dawn we awoke at 8 AM, and prepared ourselves some bronzed and walked down to the fjord, which was minimally a few yards in reserve from our log cabin, the witness sure." "I started steal pictures of our environment and some mirrored reflections of some cypress plants in the water." "In the past we dressed in bankroll inhabitant in Jacksonville, we were grave to reckon the over 400 photos we took inwards our contravene. Later than I took this photo I was smooth to the concern in the water and did not vision at all sporadic until I uploaded it to my rail terminal." "This photograph is the minimally one that shows everything crooked."