Ufos Dancing In The Sky Over Newsagent On Highett Road Australia
Date: August 25, 2011Time: End of the day.Thursday 25th, 2011 coating Newsagent on Highett Imprints, I saw two UFO's "dancing" southeast. It looked like they were longing actual (like a mull over) they weren't plane or balloons. They were paranormal all over the handle. One of them turned black for a few seconds. I am a guru and two of my students saw them as well, thank god, I alleged I was separation mad. So did my mum and the noble at the deli. I was sure thing freaked out and had a be keen on that night that get down took blood from me. I don't touch in aliens, but this has somberly crepped me out.If you grip seen no matter what like this in the vastly area please be strain loads to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" amid the details of your sighting. All special information is distant inmost. "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"