Ken Pfeifer World Ufo Photos

KEN PFEIFER

http://worldufophotosandnews.org/

http://worldufophotos.org/

KEN PFEIFER is Chief Investigator for New Jersey MUFON and the webmaster for two popular websites (over 90,00 hits per month) chronicling the photographic evidence of UFOs which routinely appear in the skies around the planet. Ken is a pilot and Desert Storm veteran who has actively worked to classify and expose the presence of the craft--and the beings who fly them.

FROM HIS WEBSITE:


I STARTED THIS ADVENTURE IN OCTOBER OF 2009. I ALWAYS WONDERED WHY THE LARGE UFO ORGANIZATIONS NEVER HAD GOOD PHOTOS OF UFO'S AND WHY THERE WERE ONLY A FEW TO CHOOSE FROM. I WAS GROWING TIRED BECAUSE I WOULD HAVE TO GO TO 12 DIFFERENT UFO SITES TO SEE PHOTOS. I THEN DECIDED TO COLLECT ALL OF THE UFO PHOTOS ON ONE SITE. ALOT OF TIME AND EFFORT HAS GONE INTO THIS WEB SITE AND I DO THIS BECAUSE I LOVE THIS SUBJECT. I HAD MY FIRST SIGHTING IN 1974. I AM AVERAGING OVER 80,000 LOG-INS A MONTH AND THE NUMBERS ARE RISING. APPARENTLY THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE WHO LIKE THIS SITE