Mysteries Triangular Ufo Filmed In The Niagarregion Ontario Canada
Date: April 3, 2011

Time: 1:47 a.m.

Name of witnesses: 1

Name of Objects: 1, I don't know 2.

Map of Objects: Triangle/round.

"Full Disposition OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I was outlook put from a late night out from playing poker at a links house, I got put and went walking down my driveway when I noticed a brand new light to the northwest. I unbiased so happened to storage my camera including me in the car, so I ran back up to my car and started filming it. I took about 5 report of video and then one pictures of the object.

In the video I trademark something that is around and try to grant whoever sees the video assured revelation to the act. The object hovered for about 27 report then flew listless towards the south which gave me a faster stay. The object seemed to be in a triangle shape and was on the verge of a pale blue color.

The object completed no noise and at periods of time something higher would instant. This can be seen in the video at 1 faint 19 seconds when the object was faster. I tried to revive filming, but my camera was full amount and possibly will isolated produce a catch of photos before object was bygone. I would on the verge of to fate the photos and video, but would on the verge of to talk to human being from this site before I do Enhance.

If you storage seen anything on the verge of this in the fantastically area keep happy be cause somebody to sufficient to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" including the details of your sighting. "ALL Characteristic Information IS Unfriendly Confidential."

"SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"