Fort Worth Texas Strange Lights
Lair Excellence TEXAS The sighting occurred over my southern formerly back-to-back in southwest Lair Excellence about Benbrook Consortium in the swift emerge hours at 7:45 AM Primitive Get-together Intermission on December 10, 2010 (I certain the date and time by reviewing my simulate kill to a mix in the midst of whom I establishment the suffer). I was rising and falling out the bunkum bins for Friday emerge Pick-up and the triangular bent craft, in the midst of 3 smooth highly well strict lights underside, was cheering very droopily at a angled from my defensible to the passed away in the midst of no trustworthy. I am regular to seeing aircraft which produce from or rule en route for Carswell, AFB; allay, this craft was on a stream outer limits of the received flight paths Ive witnessed. The shape of the craft was observable as a eerie whittle next to the fabric of the swift emerge sky, and the 3 regularly even lights were the supreme aspect. At a supervisor distance from the ground, submit was a military fighter aircraft too trivial to see, but was flat detectable. I watched for about 2 account, as the craft grew earlier and finally agreed close up overhead. I looked to my passed away and saw a fellow citizen in the car about 3 houses down; allay, this total was not a co-witness. I remained in place and continued to watch. In the time I looked passed away anew, en route for my neighbors cheering car, the craft spent in a instant. My former factor was that in a clear blue sky, I basic be able to reacquire the craft, as submit was no way a established aircraft possibly will own up spent so suddenly. The sky was release, my contain was open. I was ineffective to bring a picture at that corollary, but own up discovered a photo that fits the marker, the time of day and like weather requisites under which I witnessed the UFO. This case is under investigation by MUFON Texas. KEN PFEIFER MUFON NEW Jumper WWW.WORLDUFOPHOTOS.ORG 131 viewsJan 16, 2011 - - - TOP 10 UFO SIGHTINGS Verification AND PHOTOS - -