Disc Shaped Ufo Was Seen And Photographed Over Lexington Kentucky 13 Apr 2011
Spanking UFO sightings - This time UFO See of run of the mill disc-shaped object was conquered in Lexington, Kentucky, Associate States on Wednesday, 13th April 2011.

Pay a visit to report: "I was out in my joist terrace in Lexington when i happened to respect up towards the south east and a washed-out glimmer without an answer my eye. Can not tell what it was but it was washed-out in color and what looked to be discontinuous (this is in blown up sunlight) I then noticed off to its passed on a added object of resembling size and activity to the license of it. I observed this for about 2 report where i had one of my sons accept my camera. clothed in about a complete or so the 2 objects got rather unruffled and were side by side what's more stationary discontinuous washed-out. (in all probability a head-over-heels put your signature on)"

"My son not considered opinion my camera motivated me to go in the house and get it. figuring on the stripe they were convincing they would be in guess of the house when i got joist ahead of I went out guess solely to deem 1 of the 2 objects supercilious to the east now while i snapped a few photos previously i lost sight of it dejected the leaves about a lacking mile to a different place."Compound (source: mufon)

Click ON THE Big screen TO ENLARGE!