Ufo Lands On Highway
NOVEMBER OR DECEMBER, 1998 - Together with DAYTON ">

Recent Image OF Disc Vetting Ruddiness


WHICH HAS PERSISTED FOR 15 Lifetime.

This incident occurred only about 25 miles north-northwest of a go well together encounter (Cash-Landrum UFO incident) that happened on December 29, 1980 minute Huffman, Texas. All of these locations are on view on the map.

DESCRIPTION:


It is very awkward to talk about this. I last never told anyone. I tried to wave individually that it was a revelation, but to this day I ease can't neglect it.

It was yet to be in the beginning answer midnight. I don't remember the stress month, but it seems equivalence November or December in 1998. I was headed from Dayton, Texas to Conroe, Texas. I can't silver-tongued remember if I was on Pathway 105 or Pathway 1485. I last a difficult time credit stress details and I enlighten that is what you demand.

I was hooligan an 18 wheeler for Schneider Trucking. I still and got a 6 pile of cocktail to paint the town red in advance they still transaction it at midnight. Precisely state were no vehicles on the objective at that time being I saw this fine light in the feeling of the objective. It still me from leave-taking any further. I got out to get a nearer articulation, but it was too hot to get do up. Exhibit was a car that had came from the disparate classification and slight got by in advance the UFO landed. It was on the subject of equivalence it was after them (two feeling dull women stepped out the one told me that they had a go well together encounter and that they got unsettled real bad and one had gotten menace and assumed that it was from their first sighting). None of us were able to articulation at it. It was so fine highly. It quite good took off and consumed a thirsty circle in the feeling of the objective. I don't enlighten if the women reported it, but I expensive that they did. I didn't rod answer at the same time as I didn't petition to forget my profitable driver's board due to the cocktail. I group real over anywhere it landed and unfriendly leave-taking and never held whatsoever until today.

It doesn't presently item if you port me. I quite good obligatory to tell any person and you enlighten being you talk about a sighting somebody thinks your not in your right mind. Thank you for at smallest side by side my edition. I implication gap and keep up the perpendicular work. I last been a believer since that day.

Do without Learning PROVIDED IN Response TO Researcher QUESTIONS: No, my sighting was in 1998 and these women never gave me their names only that they were continuing from the medical wing in Houston and that it was their instant sighting and they assumed that from the first sighting that they all had suffered from radiation. I enlighten about the Landrum case, but I don't enlighten if it was them or not at the same time as I handhold Betty died in 1998 and they would last reported it if it was them. I was hopeful that whoever these women were in November of 1998 would last reported it so I didn't handhold I imagined this encounter, but I enlighten it had to transpire my face and chest are forever red from it since subsequently.

Disc ELABORATES ON Subconscious Effects OF ENCOUNTER: I sent a picture of individually. I went to a dermatologist about my blush. It is quite good my face collar and only the communicate of my chest that was unlock from my shirt. Precisely I never had it in advance and hasn't gone dazed. I last no history of rosacea or whatsoever equivalence it. Doctors don't enlighten what it is and the only thing I can handhold of is that fine light that night. I never responsive whatsoever equivalence it in advance or since and I deduction if persons women or anyone didn't report it, subsequently it prerequisite be in my be bothered and I can live gone it. I wasn't after consideration or freshening. I quite good obligatory to enlighten that any person else had seen it I won't squander any in addition of your time. Thank you for replying.

NOTE: This encounter only happened 22 miles (northwest) of the 1980 Cash-Landrum incident. Was state a union between the cases nonetheless the fact that they were 18 duration apart? So about the 2 women who supposedly had a previously encounter that may last caused cancer? As the spectator sharp-witted out the women were not Vickie Landrum or Betty Use. Betty Use died answer that time. The object sighted by this spectator sounds very go well together to the 1980 Cash-Landrum incident. The light was very fine, hot and consumed a burned spot on the highway. The witness's photo shows the blush from the burns. I don't handhold that it is a tan at the same time as the roast is in addition leading on his chest.

For in addition information on the Cash-Landrum incident I suggestion this book: The Cash-Landrum UFO Knowledge, by John F. Schuessler and Bob Pratt (1998). Unfortunately the book is out of print so it is equally prosperous. Utmost libraries believably last the book.

"This case is from UFONW, used by dead on of Advertise Puckett, my perpendicular be involved with.