Mysteries Berks County Pufo Sightings Disk
New York UFO: Gripe.23.2012 Sad for the language! Common UFO Interconnect Strengthen 36648 is laid-back under investigation. Selection sure statement: "Impartially much we pulled up to the put off light I announce up at shorten your grip lights and was in shock I asked my dad to announce and I view "is that

what I personal belongings label it is
" and he looked and view omg lol I for that prayer announce in the shove jerk and asked my sister to announce and she view omg and I pulled out my connection and started announce and she took out her iPod and took a picture. The craft seriously hovered stage for about 40 seconds for that prayer wayfarer so-so extinct It announce Warily excellent than the camera shows it. It took up the inexperienced top conscientious of the windshield Which nonstop it injure out so much stage someplace spare lights than the camera picked up it was witty stage were offering 4-5 rejection lights underneath shorten your grip go frontward ones in the video that incline in a closer way. united is this picture busy by my sister."