Edwin Fuhr Famous Ufo Encounter Saskatchewan Canada 1974
September 1, 1974 - EDWARD FUHR, A Cultivator, Being Operational IN HIS Wing IN LANGENBURG, SASKATCHEWAN, OBSERVES A Old Carried by the wind SAUCER UFO THAT HAD LANDED AND FOUR OTHERS Carried by the wind IN THE Region.

A picture of crop circles are no more in the sway under everyplace the saucers were seen.

The case is investigated by the Canadian RCMP and the Center for UFO Studies (CUFOS), every one secure it was no hoax.

THE Thesis HAS BEEN PUBLISHED IN THE Dissertation Journal THE Characteristic PHOENIX, SASKATCHEWAN, CANADA, ON 10TH SEPTEMBER 1974.

SAUCER SIGHTED, NO Stunt - RCMP

LANGENBURG (CP) - RCMP Constable Ron Morier says he doesn't imprison a zone grower is grim to jerk a hoax before his claims of seeing saucer-shaped objects poised about a foot over a slough almost his rapeseed sway six miles north of about.

Edwin Fuhr, 36, claims five stainless weapon objects stayed for 15 minutes in untaken. He says represent were depressions in the foot-high trees about 11 feet in diameter everyplace they had been.

Constable Morier visited the farm Monday in this confined 120 miles northwest of Regina for a first-hand touch on.

"They took me out to everyplace they'd seen these belongings in the trees. I saw the bracelets..."

"No matter which was represent and I distrust it was a hoax. Organize was no impression suchlike had been wheeled in or out and Mr. Fuhr seemed truthfully upset."

Constable Morier took photographs and part and sent his information to the National Review Committee in Ottawa.

"A number of farmers are frightened to work in their fields," the Constable believed, "At tiniest that's what I make an effort on brunette row."

Mr. Fuhr says he got down from his swather and encouraged to popular 15 feet of the objects.

"All of a speedy I noticed the trees was touching... bend almost this thing. I privilege watched it for about two minutes and then noticed the finish thing was bend."

"I backed up inattentive. I wasn't goodbye to straight my turn around on the thing. When I got turn around to the swather, I noticed represent were option four to the no more of me, all rotating. I privilege froze on the seat and didn't move."I was anxious. I froze. I couldn't do suchlike."

"With they took off (after 15 minutes)... courteous up. Organize was a grey cloud potential from back them and a strong meander. I had to hang on to my hat and it knocked the rape down."

It took two minutes for the objects to psychiatrist within the clouds and option two minutes for Mr. Fuhr to polish down from his swather.

"I appreciated to be sure they were not here."

He then explained the handbill depressions no more by the objects. "I felt the trees to see if it was cozy. Organize was not an iota you possibly will control and represent wasn't any trace."