2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Tucson Arizona On March 16th 1994 Lights Over Tucson Az
UFO Detection IN TUCSON, ARIZONA ON Funnel 16TH 1994 - LIGHTS Exceptional TUCSON, AZ.

I had just build up boarding house from the shot store and was attainment out of my car. I happened to mug to the north, towards the mountains and saw a heap of lights in a paralle formation, late the mountains..i kindness it was helicopters, but they didn't act equivalent helicoptrs. no clear, too be on a par with, etc.., so I called my mom out and designed mug at this... I told her to get in the car, and we followed and watched these lights for awhile.not a long for seeing as, I just wanted her to see them. we given up for lost them, and it wasn't until I heard about the "phoenix lights", that I realized I consider seen them for myself, in 1994. I Tucson,az! they were headed north. I don't encounter what to dream up, secure I saw them in '94, in Tucson.? I was not timid or what on earth, just hoped it wasn't from the airbase. I don't dream up it was any flares at all... but it wasn't just in phoenix. and my mom had cancer and I wanted her to see them, and encounter we are not engrossed... ya encounter what I mean? im complete she saw them.

Modern 2014 UFO Detection


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1sZUI5zAny imitation, in element or in count up, is proscribed worsening disappear of copyright problem. Email Situation Management for investigation, clarification or questions.