Fast Walkers And A Bright Flash Of Light Reported In The Skies Over North Central Texas
I Received THIS EMAILED Scrutinize FROM A Companion AND Comrade, Around UFO Mission HE OBSERVED ON THE Early evening OF OCTOBER 18, 2010, IN ALEDO, TEXAS.

Hello Happy,

Message hail to report clear UFOs...

Seeing as operational at my Mother's in Aledo last night, I saw three interesting settled walkers, and one..."I don't discern what!"

I passed out a thirty very small break layer, luminary gazing...and I saw the first settled walker troop due north. The light looked to be zilch add-on than a satellite or ISS. But, it unpunctually turned frivolous orangey and at last a frivolous red. Plausibly ten get older the stack of Jupiter, and three get older it's size in correlation to other stars and planets.

Subsequently, it started wobbling and looked when it was departure to spiral or force out of control. But, it was able to reliable it's course and turned promote arrived a little whitish light and no more over the horizon. The spare one did nearby authentic when the first one, minimally not as frivolous and about 5 account later.

O.K..... about ten account later (all of this was voice 9:00 pm...Oct 18) I saw a very frivolous passage that lasted minimally about one spare, and it traversed, practically the utter sky, from south to north. Looked authentic when a high-pitched luminary, minimally brighter and had a wider tail than normal. But the real kicker is this.... The thin cloud wall was at about 35,000 feet and you possibly will sensibly see the planes from DFW flying a few thousand feet below the clouds.

This passage was below the clouds, at about the same next to as the airliners from DFW. Thank God donate was no flights traversing it's track at the time! This thing shot a relax downcast the clouds in the South, as it came arrived vision...and punched downcast the clouds to the north.

The tell I say this... I saw the light from this object explicate the root of the clouds, and donate was a passage on the clouds, that calm glowed sooner, after it voted for overhead. Institute, you possibly will see the clouds rotating in a circle to the south and north, everywhere this thing came downcast. Put forward was genuine no durable affiliate amid this view, and that clearly played powerful on my mind. To the same extent, amid that a long way danger to the apparition and purely casual holes in the clouds, as it voted for overhead at voice 35,000 mph! Put forward necessitate control been clear type of observable trouble.

Seeing as I was calm in awe of what I witnessed, I saw modern settled walker flesh out from the north, troop due south. But, this one unpunctually misused course as it was touching non-discriminatory overhead, until it was migratory authentic due east. I discern this, since, I always stash away a compass handy.

I don't discern of at all we control in revolve (besides the space plane), that can cause a fleeting amenable 90 proportion leave such as migratory add-on than 14,000 mph.

The Aledo promise is In haste Walker Illusion, and I can't grasp to come first accomplishment clear IR footage of these junk.

-Roi


Note: I wrote Roi promote and told him that such as I was layer amid my dogs, I saw a frivolous gutter of light in the clouds. It illuminated the clouds, yet each time I waited for the strike and boom of growl that follows a lightning gutter, donate was none.

I'm not sure of the unspoiled time but it was totally finish to the time of his sighting. I am less than 100 miles WSW of Roi's settle on.

Moments or else the gutter of light I had heard a jet flying overhead, East to West. I couldn't see the jet, as it was bigger the clouds.

Less than 2 account after the plane was well to my West, I happened to be looking supervise up at the clouds overhead. That is each time the frivolous gutter occurred. It lasted evenhanded have a yen lots for me to put on the back burner it, subsequently I waited for the growl to precisely acquire. It never came and I was somewhat confused about this until Roi emailed me amid his report.

If you witnessed this view, request contact me.

-SW