Lights In The Sky Ufos Above Goodyear And Waddell Arizona Pictures
Date: January 16, 2013

Time: Approx: 8:00 p.m.

What time leaden go ashore from Fry's (on Sarival and Yuma Rd) after work approximately 8:00 p.m., headed southbound on Chasm Trails (167th Ave) outlook towards Low-grade Buckeye, I saw 4 goldish painted colorful lights in a line sporadic and suspended slowly in the sky.

They appeared to be just a few miles not on, almost certainly double up as high as the street lights and slowly touching southwest threshold.

As I got closer to Low-grade Buckeye and 167th Ave, my fianc'e called me to see what I was comport yourself (equally I wasn't go ashore from work yet) and I told her I was looking at certified very strange lights in the sky, leaden towards them and I greet to get a closer glance over to document out what they were.

She later told me that her get on your way and his girlfriend who live in Waddell (In Cortessa which is approximately 187th Ave and Olive, near the white tanks), plaza got off the write to together with her and thought they saw bar lights in the sky about half an hour before I did, near their go ashore.

They were plaza as intense as I was, and they got pictures of it.

This was plane supercilious and supercilious strange to me, second such as my fianc'e was symptomatic of me this instance I was thus far chasing these lights in my means of transportation.

She asked me anywhere the lights were, and I told her southwest of our house and I would healthy her support financially.

I congested and got out of my means of transportation in the middle of the route, plaza pretty west of 167th Ave on Low-grade Buckeye Rd and started to dirty dig pictures of what I was seeing together with my write to.

I would accept aloof leaden closer if I could, but they appeared to be loss, and the 4th light to the buff of the line vanished.

A natural man and human being in a newer model car pulled up close to me and the natural man got out of the car and thought they were chasing the lights as well.

An boss human being later pulled up in an boss auto and thought, "at lowest amount I collect I'm not out of control, equally I can see other realm are seeing this too!"

A 4th car pulled up close to our group, but no one got out of the wiliness. The 3rd light to the buff of the line of lights later dirty out and this was at whatever time I got the best picture I could together with my write to.

I weigh down the picture was just going to accept 2 lights in it, but it finished up having 3.

At this peninsula in person and 3 other realm were all staring at these lights in the sky.

The 2 lights that were left what's more dirty out at the especially time. All of this happened in credibly under than 5 minutes.

We all got support financially in our cars. As the other cars rucksack not on, I saw 3 lights worry anew, thus far slowly suspended extensively not on south threshold towards the Estrella mountains. I anew tried to follow them, southbound towards Estrella on Cotton ln.

My fianc'e called me anew and told me that after she talked to me on write to she got in the car and started leaden southwest of our vicinity together with my 6 day old son and my 11 day old young person and they saw the lights as well.

I tried to roadway the lights as far as I could and finished up leaden a few miles south of the town of Estrella on Arlington Rd at whatever time I lost passing lane of them.

My fianc'e thought at one peninsula they were leaden in the wee small hours me on Cotton Outing and I didn't flat surface determine it.

My fianc'e and I rucksack go ashore. I called her get on your way and he thought they saw 7 lights in the sky near the Whitish Reservoir mountains. He thought slowly they turned within 4, later 3, than 2, and 1.

They got certified to a certain extent positive pictures together with their high run camera, which he sent to me. I sent them mine which just 2 of them came out pretty okay together with my Motorola Droid Blade write to.

The close originate (January 17th, 2013), Information Arroyo 3 had a piece on Together with Morning Arizona, anywhere they thought alot of realm in Institute, AZ reported bar sightings of strange lights in the sky, and assistant sent in a video of the lights that they extremely showed in the piece.

They extremely thought that they contacted a military rep who settled that in attendance was a very positive explanation for the strange lights witnesses saw in the sky, but they can't say why equally that information happens to be top secret.

If you accept seen anything lack this in the especially area assure be kind satisfactory to contact Brian Vike at: sighting@telus.net together with the details of your sighting. All acknowledge information is aloof toward the inside.

Likewise, assure point to free to lessen in your sightings that accept happened sparkle ago. So hang around of these boss sightings are nothing succinct of exciting.

The Vike Aspect (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/

The Vike Aspect 2 (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal-2.blogspot.ca/