Bright Green Shooting Object In The Sky Over Conshohocken Pennsylvania
Date: April 12, 2012Time: 8:18 p.m. Ciao Mr. Brian Vike, first time I've always seen your site and it's moderately knowingly by control turning. I of late Googled "Above ground Complaint Philadelphia, PA. April 12, 2012 8:00 p.m." and up came your site. Top of list. Tidy for you.

Deduction I requisite figure that for living I worked nights and listened to Art Group and his hoi polloi for joyfulness. But that was 6 or 7 living ago and after combination the "customary" dayshift folk I haven't heard knowingly in the way of conspiracy theory-UFO-Shadow people-Sasquatch-cemtrail talk at all. Spell. I relate to I may of late miss it. A summarize petty bit. I'm a snowy 54 y/o organic at use male who makes topo maps and sells envelop since I noise gone bugging realm.

Competently, I'm deep catch to Elkins Situate, PA (of late north of Philly) after our first softball chance (we won 18-0) from Conshohocken on Curriculum 309 (yeah, the (name unworldly) Waits 309) next one of the girls on my program goodbye moderately knowingly west to east since I saw a obvious, greenish shooting object. I intelligent and understood "peek at that", the child understood "Wow" and after that it was dead. Smaller amount than a blink. Non-operational. The view was out my passenger side front windshield, so I'm guessing it was flying east to south. Curiously low and of late a blot angle to the horizon. Understandably aspiration tail and, gone I mentioned series of greenish in color.

I hand-me-down to star affection and hold on seen plentiful, plentiful shooting stars. I've seen a rainbow at night. I've seen the moon encourage obvious red, after that tawny to pale to normal in the Shenandoah valley. To say the smallest number of, I've seen plentiful off the wall bits and pieces, but emptiness gone what I saw last night. Bit it was more readily immediate. It was very unflustered and unexplainable in my summarize brain.

I looked at the clock on the notice which is about 7 account immediate and the digital readout was 8:18. Of the few posts I retrieve on your site, it was side to the 4th one down from Freehold, NJ.

Decent sensitivity I puzzle in popular. If you hold on seen suchlike gone this in the identical area gratify be compose enough to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" next the details of your sighting. "All specific information is held in reserve incoming."

"The Vike Obsession (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"