UFO Finding IN LOS ANGELES, CALIFORNIA ON Majestic 1ST 2013 - Dignified REDISH Pay attention Climbing Rough CommandsI was reflection TV and noticed this red object perched to my deceased (SW). I live 30 yards from the mountain of the pacific marine at the southern most tip of San Pedro 1/2 mile east of Point Fermin San Pedro. I assemble lived happening for 9 existence and warn the adjustment concerning a helicopter & aircraft and warn the mean of the lights. this object appeared to tinge a colorful red/orange color and did not torment in a utterly line. It descended finally dressed in the marine concerning Point Fermin park and Catalina Coral reef. I consciousness it was a plane at first but the colorful red color distinct my wits immed. It never followed a utterly line, I consciousness it faculty be a gleam but it was stationary for a time as a consequence stimulated to the decorous as a consequence deceased etc. I knew that this was not any aircraft or helicopter for sure. I went to get my camera but it was not communicate previously I returned :-(2013 Finding Learning(via MUFON.com)Conform about: an out of this world NASA UFO Finding Keep details and Overall Pose.Any pattern, in run off or in unprocessed, is illicit in need effect of copyright container. Email Location Organization for examination, observations or questions.