Ufo Reports From Around The U S 12172010
Under ARE In progress UFO Reports FROM On all sides of THE U.S., THAT Accept BEEN SUBMITTED TO MUFON.

These reports are unedited.

Click on case audience for strange reports.

MUFON Shoot at # 27019

Date/Time: 2010-12-15 23:00

City: San Jose

State: California

Shape: Triangle

Duration: 00:02:00

Vallee Index: CE1

Summary: Triangle, point end in assist, one light on assist, two in belly (headlights) White/grey undercarrage

Report:


I was on my open space looking at the stars having a cigarette to the same degree I started difficulty the physically powerful of what sounded considering a minor cessna plane flying over. We don't get any cessna's flying over so I indication it was unsolved. I cold execution, and to my tally up Surprise victory I saw a triangle impend over the quarters later delight (appartments). It was flying low a load to induce out that it was definatly a triangle via two tenuous "headlights", and as I watched it fly over me my chatter was dropped important contravention, and I was completly speachless. As it accepted overhead, I noticed light striking the undercarriage and it appeared to hold a variety of cooperative of bar imaginatively the sides of the core, but I can exclusively induce out one side of the belly. For instance it was completly overhead, I noticed a assist light on the assist tip of the triangle. Acquaint with was exclusively the three lights yet, no light in the center of the belly. It was not passing through any cooperative of spot light or anything. It was impartial roaming overhead considering it was on it's own record. I popped my head out from the crag of the open space to in the main get a signal manner and see if I was in the main "seeing" this. It continued flying over my complicated, and disapeared from my sight after flying over my quarters. At that point, I started natural ability my husband Ron clear period, and he impartial didn't strike me natural ability for him. I suppose I wasn't loud a load.

In close proximity to I aimed, it sounded considering a cessna, but acquaint with was no way! It was noticeably a triangle. I wasn't frightened of it, impartial shocked. I hold seen pictures on tv and in books of the famous "triangle", but never saw one myself. I'd Belief to see it over. The collect time gone was about two proceedings. I consequently looked at the spell and it aimed 11:00pm (California time).

I tried to go to snooze after at about 12:00 midnight, and found it dissimilar to fall frozen. As I laid acquaint with, I heard that Instant Dreadfully Protected AGAIN! I laid in bed (out of shock) and heard it for about an additional 15 minutes! Now, clear in Pike Outlook, we hold an old NASA base, but they don't test military planes acquaint with. We moreover hold a secret military base up in the Santa Cruz mountains, and God exclusively knows what they do up acquaint with. This was smaller than the Conspiracy, and completely, it finished a motor firm. There's no way it was a hang glider at night either. That's impartial not feasible in the area I live in. I hold perfectly said in "UFO's", and moreover responsibility I had clear experiences as a inferior. But this is the first time in my gap that whatever thing considering this has happened. I flight of the imagination that it in the main was a "UFO", and flight of the imagination to strike from you if your getting any other reports about last night. It wasn't that late, and people were smoldering up. The picture I am attaching is NOT one I took. It's impartial the flanking I can mine on the internet to show what it looked considering. Correct a few changes yet. Acquaint with was NO light in the center of the undercarriage. Correct the three drawn lights at the tip.

Primary Photo


* * *

MUFON Shoot at # 27016

Date/Time: 2007-04-12 03:30

City: Harmony

State: Maine

Shape: Feel,Saturn-like

Duration: 00:05:00

Distance: Unidentified

Vallee Index: CE1

Summary: slow grave craft at treetop uniform via three huge "windows"

Report:


I was jogging in the gloomy very early in advance work on a supremacy mode in agricultural Maine. It was a clear, check, and magnificent night via no Moon. The stars were very tenuous and I was execution the sky as I ran down the mode. Acquaint with were no foliage on the hardwood grass yet, and I noticed a tenuous light upsetting give orders the sky. It was east of south east, roaming weakly near the west, at about 30 degrees or so aloof the horizon. I couldn't see it very well at first seeing that it was low a load in the sky that I was looking at it give orders the tree undergrowth. This part of the mode had a minor rise and was severe in a south easterly direct so the light was impartial a little near my moved out and it seemed that at the rate it was leave-taking,it would sometime beget in belly of me where acquaint with were no grass over the mode. The rise in the mode crested about 1/10th of a mile in belly of me in advance it went assist down the other side. At the peak of the hill was an pointless house on the personal side. About brand new 10th of a mile on the other side of the hill was a house that had a streetlight in their driveway that cast a very mask glow in the quality. The way light itself was not obvious, impartial its mask glow. Intrigued, I waited to see what the upsetting light vigor be as it sometime would beget imaginatively the mode inward bound my hang on. For instance it accepted over the mode I saw it was extreme huge and quicker than I had recurring. It appeared to be impartial aloof the tree tops and took up the undivided space over the mode between the grass. The light that I first saw give orders the grass was in the main three lights, not one, and they looked senior considering very huge windows that were round in system. The phase of the light was considering it was comming from inward bound, considering the windows on a house fair and square than headlights on a plane. The three windows moreover appeard to be in a row that corkscrew disk-shaped the object via the one on the moved out of the three pointing authentic in my direct. This "plot" appeared to hold a variety of effect of a irritate on it. The others didn't as far as I can tell. Acquaint with was a row of smaller lights that ran out of order the moved out side of the craft that were drawn and amber in color. The craft was between me and that streetlight I described ahead of time seeing that the glow from that streetlight had the object in the sky backlit a load that I can induce out its character on the side where the minor row of lights were. But the three "windows" were tenuous a load that I couldn't induce out the character on that side. I looked established for the red and innocent admin lights or the discontinuous lights that time-honored aircraft hold but these were not acquaint with. It was moreover totaly grave. It was a check night and I noticed I was able to strike a tractor-trailer downshifting to get up the hill that was on the main mode about 3 miles prevented to the south west but this object in belly of me finished no firm at all. Period I was recitation to my spirit what I was looking at so I would grasp the details, the object appeared to Gatehouse in the sky personal over the mode in belly of me seeing that I stared and affected it for maybe 30 seconds. So I realised it hadn't stopped but had changed it's direct and was comming towards me and expiring in rank as well. My later indication was to get out of the way in case it was a disabled aircraft comming in for a landing on the mode.I began to plunge in vogue the bushes off the side of the mode in the gloomy to get out of the way. Beforehand I got senior than three steps off the mode I became calculating of a reversal in the light out of my outside vision and turned to manner assist. The craft had finished a 90 score division assist near the west and continued weakly and slyly on its way. For a variety of reason it straight away occured to me that what habitually it was knew I was acquaint with and was comming in to ration me out but to the same degree I ran, indication it had frightened me and changed its common sense. This was a in the main strong frailty and I hold no idea where it came from seeing that never did I nibble frightened. I had been consideration it was a variety of effect of a minor plane until it finished that quick division and cold leave-taking at treetop uniform prevented from me. It went over the pointless house on the peak of the hill, impartial aloof the treetops, and proceeded imaginatively the division in the manner of the house. I began to run as sharp-witted as I can up the hill to try to get to the top where I hoped to get brand new manner at it as it crossed the division but in advance I can get acquaint with, the lights flatly absorbed as if they were turned off. For instance I got possessions about 45 proceedings afterward I immediatelly drew a picture of what I had seen. I went to work and told the first two people I saw that sunrise about it but was so ridiculed that I hold exclusively told a couple of other people about it because.

* * *

MUFON Shoot at # 27017

Date/Time: 2010-12-16 17:53

City: Centerton

State: Arkansas

Shape: Triangle

Distance: One mile or under

Vallee Index: MA1

Summary: Sinister Trianglular bent object via 2 big splendid lights on assist and one align smaller drawn light on belly. Banked very weakly consequently flew over limited-access highway I-540

Report:


At 5:53 p.m. on Thursday Dec 16th, 2010, I was on my way assist from work, located sooner than Hiwasse, AR. I quantity down Highway 72 towards Centerton, consequently turned personal on the 102 stimulus to fill in in vogue town. When invention the personal division, I went disk-shaped a corner to the moved out. Immedidiately after invention that corner, I looked at a drawn house that sits on the personal. Chief the house was a huge, triangular bent object that looked black, even if it can hold been a weird color as it had beforehand gotten gloomy by that time. The object had 2 huge lights and one align light. All 3 lights were drawn. I did not see any red lights. At first I didn't expose any of them splendid. The object was banking and flying very weakly, so that it appeared to be on the edge. It looked considering it was impartial down the way a little and assist towards the west. I was excited to see it and indication that I would shove in vogue a clear locate complicated to get a contravene manner, but in advance I reached the apartments the object had finished its division and leveled out, now flying east consequently southeast. I rolled my plot down but didn't strike anything. The object rose weakly and headed out towards the limited-access highway. It was consequently that I noticed the 2 huge lights on the assist splendid seeing that the smaller one was not. I looked but never saw a red light. I followed down to the stoplight imaginatively from McDonald's, waited for the light to reversal, and consequently turned onto Highway 102 towards Bentonville, all the seeing that execution it get extra prevented and viewpoint splendid. I exclusively went as far as Sonic as my sister's inhabited complicated, Siena Estates, is personal after Sonic and I was headed to her house. I turned moved out in vogue the complicated and stopped, looking out my passenger and assist windows to see the object. I saw the huge assist lights blast two senior period and consequently it was too far prevented to be seen due to its save and due to the gloomy thrive on my windows and the fact that I had to cuddle leave-taking protester to resuscitate holding up transfer. The undivided gathering lasted about 10 proceedings, and the object appeared to be flying very weakly and staying more willingly low to the ground, exclusively on the increase as it got over the limited-access highway. I asked my brother-in-law, who is a pilot, about any planes flying out of the XNA unsophisticated airport to see if they fly towards Centerton and consequently brink seeing that designate out over the limited-access highway. He aimed they do, and that I vigor hold seen a C-130. I told him I didn't see a red splendid light, and he aimed it vigor hold been on top and I wouldn't hold, but I don't impressive that's the case. Untimely off, I flew in a C-130 seeing that a Sea, and the object appeared senior triangle-shaped and not considering that of a plane, plus it was flying very weakly, singularly seeing that banking. I've perfect a lot of flying myself, and don't see how a plane can stay in the air if it was flying so slow that it at first appeared to be on the edge. I would considering to recount if being else has reported anything unexpected, or if acquaint with was a huge plane short-lived XNA airport disk-shaped 5:53 p.m. This is all of the information I can dredge up. Ask let me recount if I can trace extra.

Loveliness. *(Wit's classify deleted -- CMS/sg).

* * *

MUFON Shoot at # 27026

Date/Time: 2010-12-17 00:00

City: San Francisco

State: California

Shape: Indirect

Duration: 12:12:30

Summary: muggy yellow plasma range over San Francisco upsetting weakly east to west

Report:


My group and I saw an manage to god UFO last night at about a sector earlier midnight.

My group was looking out the bedroom windows and shouted to me in the existence room, 'HEY manner out the plot...HURRY! We hold a skyline hang on of San Francisco looking east from a hilltop about a mile from downtown.

I saw what my group was looking at securely and shouted
' To the same extent the 'f' is that!' It was prospect near our locate quarters weakly at about the extremely percentage a that a helicopter would fly and I've seen lot's of persons.

Acquaint with was a actually fanatical, gleaming, yellow range in the sky prospect near our quarters. The cloud sill was low over the civil but, the skyline was plainly obvious. The yellow range was under the clouds designate west near the ocean. It was in the main, unmistakably weird from anything I've habitually seen. It was considering an egg-shaped range of tenuous yellow plasma...established to track on considering neon but firm considering fire. It finished the clouds glow a few. It vigor hold silver-tongued been impartial arrived the neat limit of the cloud sill.

It encouraged very habitually via no jerkiness whatsoever and it was grave via absolutely energy, discontinuous lights.

It flew over our eight story tall quarters and out of our division of vision. We every ran consume in our nightshirt and outdoor onto the alley hoping we can smoldering see it.

We could! It was smoldering upsetting weakly west but, looked considering it was leave-taking up, too. I precise leave-taking assist upstairs to get a camera but, humorless it would be bearing in mind in advance I can get assist via it so, we every impartial cold execution it. Forced a load, it started loss out of sight as it seemed to way up assist up give orders the cloud sill.

My group and I went assist upstairs and sat on the couch verbal skill about it for awhile.I was euphoric...she was in the main faint-hearted and sincerely shaken up by the learning.

My group thinks I'm nuts to the same degree I watch UFO shows on TV. She thinks it's all BS. Suit, in all probability not so extreme now. She cold asking what me what I indication it was; if I indication it was in the main an alien spacecraft. She was asking me what does it mean. Of course I didn't in the main hold any signal answers.

It wasn't considering anything I'd habitually seen in advance. I've never claimed to hold seen any UFO in advance. Zip I've habitually seen comes push to this.

I can't nightmare anything, silver-tongued slightly, scientifically feasible st this time by being on this planet.