Ufo Sighting In New York New York On August 3Rd 2013 These Were 2 Dots Of Hovering Light Blue And Green Each
UFO SIGHTING IN NEW YORK, NEW YORK ON AUGUST 3RD 2013 - THESE WERE 2 DOTS OF HOVERING LIGHT BLUE AND GREEN EACH. THEY WERE REVOLVING AROUND THE CLOUDS AS IF IN A CHASING GAME.This was the night of August 3 and I was in my room sleeping and my parents in another. It was quiet until I couldn't sleep anymore and I looked at the clouds, there I saw these lights that were hovering and playing "chase" with each other and I thought I was hallucinating so with doubt I called on my parents. They saw what I did and we tried to capture it on the lphone camera but the background was too dark, since the light fuse of my room was out. It was sensational to be sharing my experience to others. So. Bi. 21. Queens,NY2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.