Ufo Disappears And Reappears Over Chestergate Uk
Date: July 2010Time: Approx: 3:17 a.m.Lately over the last few months. I relay seen a haunt climb of weird lights over Macclesfield. One sighting I had seen, I tried to clip on my camera headphones. But truth be told my camera headphones is of poor shoot. It was ring-shaped July 2010 and about 3:17am and the light I saw on Chestergate, was principally odd. It looked almost satisfy a star, but it wasn't seeing as doesn't matter what this UFO was, it hovered in all kinds of orders and it had what looked satisfy a blue/red blinking light to the left of it. Due to my wakefulness, I proceeded to watch it in which it would occasionally disperse and persist in singular breathing space. It routine this seep many get older and finally stopped up about not whole olden 4. This is not the lonely encounter I've witnessed. I relay encouraged bone-dry to the same degree and relay seen curiously twisted objects in the sky yet another time. Has any person else witnessed these weird events and if so amuse do contact me, as this principally interests me.If you relay seen doesn't matter what satisfy this in the exceptionally area amuse be charming heaps to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" as soon as the details of your sighting. "ALL Individualistic EP IS Shy Confidential." "SIGHTINGS.COM WEBSITE: http://www.sightings.com/"