Black Triangle Sighting In Long Island City New York On July 24Th 2009 Just Happen To Look Up At The Sky
BLACK TRIANGLE SIGHTING IN LONG ISLAND CITY, NEW YORK ON JULY 24TH 2009 - JUST HAPPEN TO LOOK UP AT THE SKY, WHICH WAS OVERCASTED, AND WITNESSED A TRIANGLE SHAPED DARK/BLACK UFO OVERHEADI was parked on a street in Long Island City which is located in Queens New York. The street I was parked on at the time is between the Mid-Town tunnel(which leads into Manhattan)and the Long Island Expressway. I adjusted my seat to lean back giving me a clear view of the sky which was overcast at the time. No soon as I looked at the sky a dark/black triangle ufo flew overhead and was out of sight in seconds. I knew right away that it was one of the triangle ufo's that have been reported in the mid-west and western states. It wasn't the large 'mother ship' reported, this was the smaller version. Like I mention it was triangle in shape and seemed to glide effortlessly through the air. The had a dull dark/black color to it, hand not lights emitting from it, it seemed to be smooth. It was so low that if it were a conventional plane I would have seen the passengers in the windows; the ufo flew towards the direction of Manhattan. When I notice the ufo fly over the car, I immediately got out to get a view of it but was no were to be seen. When I got back into my car I thought "well, you saw a 'triangle'".2013 SIGHTING REPORT(via MUFON.com)Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.