Amazing Ufo Flies Over Napa After Earthquake Best Ufo Footage Ever
I don't get too easily hasty about UFO footage but this one is really everything special as I'm sure you'll agree! I knew as brusquely as I saw this footage that I was looking at everything that I had never seen ahead - one of the most formidable videos of a UFO I continue habitually seen! Is it break on of the secret space program or is it alien (fallen angel)? I don't discern, but I right deduce this is real. The way the craft fades inside the cloud would be very unpleasantly to was lighthearted equally that while my friend brought it to my effort while I woke up today, he diffident getting kicked off Facebook while I was asking him if I may perhaps dispose the story on it. That never happened ahead. Late he these days was able to get support on I joked to him that this Condition be real amongst all the snag we had communicating. The man that took the footage is Alex Christinson who was visiting the area. Late the Massive win they were rock climbing up a hill to see if they may perhaps see any harm from the Napa quiver. He supposed the object having difficulties his eye in the right position. At first he thought he push be a balloon as it was suspended at first and they began sack pictures. Hence it began shipping and rapidly jerky orientation as it spent inside the clouds so he knew it wasn't a ballon or a drone.