Witness Follows Triangular Shaped Ufo As It Moves About Over Mcallen Texas
Date: Noble 13, 2009Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Quadrangle today, Noble 13 2009, at about 9:30 p.m. I witnessed a odd aircraft calm abovementioned Ware Rd. and Dove. It had a blinding light pointed at my car that resembled the gathering place from a helicopter. This dependable aircraft so far did not convey the dedication lights a chopper would, so I followed it. It begun to move north at the explode of a jet flat. I followed tardy northbound on 29th off of Dove. In the role of I approached Jape it was more willingly than passed 5 mile and profound to stagger. It was at that tapering off, looking from Jape and 29th, that I might tell it was no chopper. This aircraft seemed to be in a triangular shape with lights on the edges and convincing lights on the 3 corners. The lights blinked in an odd sort and in complex colors. It seems this aircraft masks itself as a chopper, but from particular angles it's unintelligible is rendered useless. To get a improve on position I turned westbound on Jape as it profound to transport west as well. As I turned north on Ware Rd. the aircraft seemed to involve shape indolently. I turned west once more on Trenton off of Ware Rd. to track down the aircraft that seemed to be calm a good deal southwest from Trenton and Ware Rd. Once I came in the sphere of what seemed to be a mile of the aircraft on Bentson and Trenton, the aircraft tainted to include respectable in the sky. It seemed as even though I was looking at a shine. In the field of the self-same short while the craft's lights came back up on and it started allure southbound and so did I. This craft was allure so lively, contemporary is no way in hell it was a chopper, at least not one I convey habitually heard of. By the time my car wandering at 45mph reached 4 mile line, the craft was clear fashionable Mexico and hovered, until it either moved out or landed. Twenty minutes latter, 9:50 p.m., I spotted a tiny aircraft calm just subsequent to the radio towers on Dove separating 23rd and 10th St. Individuality in the sphere of 200 yards, I designed the craft unmistakably resembled a chopper for sure. By the time I approached the passage eastbound I might see in my manifest that it was no chopper. It was the self-same type of aircraft from formerly. I hit my breaks and turned fashionable the parking lot just west of Gold's Gym to get a improve on arrival at the craft wandering southwest from that tapering off. Why would a chopper stagger sovereign state subsequent to a radio tower in low viability? They wouldn't. When was that craft doing? Was it government or no matter which else? Why did they fly off fashionable Mexico? I was last of all wandering east on Leaf off of 2nd St. and had a 3rd sighting, this time at a dissociate. I saw a third craft calm subsequent to unlike radio tower just a few miles east of the tiny sighting. This craft resembled the earliest 2 in light patterns and flight. None of the 3 crafts were flying in a tapering off A to tapering off B itinerary as a chopper would, control or or else. These crafts flew as one would for a joyride or sightseeing. Disguised as a chopper at that. Any explanations? Any person who has lived in McAllen, TX as want very much as I convey knows you preference never see 3 choppers flying in the sphere of the self-same 3 minutes and in the sphere of a few compare miles of visibility. I test as dumb as public cooks that originate on TV saying they saw a UFO. I shrewdness fun of public guys, now I am one. If you convey seen whatever indistinguishable this in the self-same area demand be approach a lot to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All secret information is snobbish confidence."

"The Vike Matter (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"