Ufo Sighting In Tampa Florida On July 27Th 2013 Ufo Over Claire Mel City Tampa Fl
UFO SIGHTING IN TAMPA, FLORIDA ON JULY 27TH 2013 - UFO OVER CLAIRE MEL CITY TAMPA FL

HI its 12:00 am I was outside having cigarette notice this bright objects coming from the north at first put it off as a airplane but then the light just went to alititude to wear you could barely see it then went slowly.wasnt going to report it but then still in back yard it came back and flew very low over my house no sound but the magnetism was strong coming off of it.im a reiki healer my body feels subtle change in electricity and made me feel like I never have.It was a red rose color large object slowly hovering and moving South I called 911 in tampa fl to document it.so that we can maybe access FDA records to see if a unknown object in the known area hope this helps.btw I know a lot about lights of a plane I was born at west point and been in military my entire life.this is not a plane or helicopter

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.