White Coloured Lightsobjects Playing Tag With One Another Over New Westminster British Columbia
Date: October 17, 2014Time: Evening.Brian, I live in New Westminster on the 21st floor of a high-rise. Around the same date I was out on my deck captivated by 4 light sources that looked like they were playing tag or something within a cloud. No sound, just large white orbs zipping around a large cloud, as if using it for cover? I called my husband who just said it was strobe lights, but I could not see a source of lights coming from the ground. It was just the white orbs without a 'tail' depicting where the energy was coming from nor did I see anything else in the sky, but the clouds and lights.I tried to take photos, but my phone camera didn't pick up anything. When I went back inside, the lights were still there, it was a least 15 minutes that I watched them. "IF ANYONE HAS HAD A UFO/UFOS SIGHTING, PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL AT sighting@telus.net OR FILL OUT THE ONLINE UFO REPORT FORM AT http://sightings1.yolasite.com/ WITH DETAILS OF WHAT YOU SAW. "Please remember to include the date and time and location. (Town/City - State or Province) and as much detail as possible."VIKE FACTOR NOTE: I do receive sighting reports from all over the world, and I post all of the reports I receive here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"Brian Vike.Box 1091Houston, British Columbia, Canada.Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net""THE VIKE FACTOR - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO RESEARCH. CANADIAN UFO INVESTIGATOR BRIAN VIKE."