2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Auburn Hills
UFO SIGHTING IN AUBURN HILLS, MICHIGAN ON JANUARY 26TH 2015 - I SAW WHAT APPEARED TO BE FOUR LIGHTS ROTATING AND TURNING TOGETHER THROUGH MY TELESCOPE AND THEY ALMOST LOOKED LIKE THEY WERE GLOWING A REDISH ORANGE COLOR

I was getting my telescope ready for a night of stargazing around 6;00 pm,I noticed a bright light and a dimmer one in the western sky,way too early for any stars to be shinning that bright, I thought it might be an airplane light but an half hour passed it only got brighter and didn't move very much ( 2 finger width ) in the sky, so I grabbed my binoculars, the object almost looked like it was on fire ( glowing ) reddish-orange color and I then got my 6in Orion telescope and took a look that's when things got strange. I noticed the object was three to four orbs turning and rotating but keeping a rectangular formation. I was excited and ran to get my wife to look and make sure I wasn't seeing things and when she confirmed seeing exactly what I saw, I immediately got goose bumps. I watched it for about a half an hour and it faded into the distance.

LATEST 2014 UFO SIGHTING


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1Bi9hmBAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.