BELL SHAPED UFO SIGHTINGS REPORT (15.01.2013)

THIS IS A NEW BELL SHAPED UFO SIGHTINGS REPORT. THE OBJECT APPEARED FIRST AFTER UPLOADING THE PICTURE TO THE COMPUTER. THE EYEWITNESS DIDNT SEE THE OBJECT WHEN TAKING THE PICTURE. HERE IS THE UFO SIGHTING REPORT:

"I did not notice the object until I had downloaded my Pictuers on to my Pc then realised that there was this object farther off then the wood pile in front of me the sky was burn orange and the object is bell shaped on top with a rim and then a lower section that tapered.Looks like some photos i have seen before on Ufo programs Not a bug as it is beyon the closet objects in my shot"

DID YOU HAVE YOUR OWN UFO SIGHTING OR ALIEN CONTACT AND WANT TO SHARE YOUR STORY WITH UFO INSIGHT PLEASE DO SO HERE>

If you like this post and want to support our Disclosure-Efforts please click the following Banner>

//

The post UFO INSIGHT - Bell shaped UFO Sightings Report (2013) appeared first on UFO iNSiGHT.

Credit: umad-mysteries.blogspot.com