2014 Ufos Ufo Sighting In Schenectady
UFO SIGHTING IN SCHENECTADY, NEW YORK ON JANUARY 25TH 2015 - I WAS LOOKING AT THE STARS AS I OFTEN DO AND SAW A BRIGHT SOLID LIGHT MOVE FASTER THAN ANY PLANE I'VE EVER SEEN WITH NO PORT OR STARBOARD LIGHTS

I was outside smoking a cigarette star gazing as I often do when I saw a steady moving light that was moving faster than any plane I've ever seen. It came from directly south and was heading directly north according to my compass. It didn't appear to speed up nor did it slow down. I looked around for a plane to compare it to and I couldn't find one which was odd because I usually see them often living within an hour from the airport. It had come and gone within 90 seconds I'd say. I continued to watch because I wanted to see if I could locate a plane or was curious if something was going to follow its path. Within about two minuets I witnessed a slower moving object with a steady blinking light come from the east to the west. It didn't have a red and green starboard and port lights like most planes and it was a very clear sky. All of these events took place between 620 pm and 625 pm. I didn't stay to watch the blinking light because it would have took far too long for it to leave eye sight. I would say the first object was moving at least 4 to 5 times the speed of the second object.

LATEST 2014 UFO SIGHTING


Credit: MUFON

- - - Any included Media: http://bitly.com/1ElOwMSAny duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.