Ufo Sighting In Washington
UFO SIGHTING IN WASHINGTON, WASHINGTON ON JULY 15TH 2013 - DULL LIGHT THAT GOT VERY BRIGHT AND LARGER WENT BACK TO DULL THAN GONE

I was looking up at the stars, when I thought I saw a satellite. I noticed It was going some what faster than a satellite. I than thought it was a local plane. The dull light, as compared to the stars started getting a clear bright, it also seem to get several times its original size. It got several times brighter than the moon like a cars headlight from a distance. The light quckly went back to dull than it was gone. Very clear warm night, no clouds, evening mist or any fog like conditions. I'm thinking maybe space debris, but it had several seconds as one britness than went to another than gone?

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.