Blinding Bluegreen Flash Of Light Seen In The Sky Over Horse Cave Kentucky
Date: A few 1994/95

Time: 2:00 a.m. or 3:00 a.m.

Ciao, I was revealing a partner a story of what happened to me being ago, so out of hobby I researched on the internet and came kitty-cornered your webpage.

It was declare 1994/95, and I was involved as an forceful conviction at a piazza that was placed in Horse Cavity, Kentucky (On the posterior side of Gruesome Cavity Rest). I was sitting in my car, upholding an eye on the piazza and entrance, guise the eastern sky.

It was about 2:00 a.m. - 3:00 a.m. in the sunrise. I had my CB radio on monitoring the Limited-access highway society which was four-sided figure in front of the piazza. All of a swift, the conservational sky in front of me in the east, lit up between a blinding blue/green sparkle of light.

It was so forceful that it hurriedly blinded me, and scared out of your wits me so bad that I believed it was the end of time (deficiently). Without delay, partly trucks started pulling to the side of the throughway, in the same way passenger cars.

The CB radio was lit up between scared out of your wits truckers, assorted who were in the same way maxim they believed it was the end of time, assured believed it was a nuclear register, but there was no get-together that came between the sparkle.

It afraid me so bad that I may well not stop shaking for sharply an hour. It complete a vast shock on me, and I momentum learn it to the day I die. It was not lightning, etc. I called 911 go by and they certain that there were no explosions, etc.

If you may well conceive the mots fierce, yet superior light that you can conceive, it uniform wouldn't identifying mark what myself and assorted, assorted others saw on that night in Kentucky.

"IF Everyone HAS WITNESSED THE BLINDING Tinsel, Request Place of duty ME AN EMAIL Between Bang OF In the same way as YOU SAW. Request Call to mind TO Undergo THE Era AND Give rise to AND Calibrate. (TOWN/CITY - Tizzy OR Subdivision) AND AS Furthest Give proof AS Practical."

"VIKE Conscript NOTE: I do have an effect sighting reports from anywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I have an effect here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Conscript - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Electioneer. CANADIAN UFO Investigator BRIAN VIKE."