Ufo Sighting In Haslett
UFO SIGHTING IN HASLETT, MICHIGAN ON AUGUST 3RD 2013 - ORANGE ORB CAME FROM WEST OBSERVED AT TREE LINE AND THE TURNED SOUTH OVER LAKE AND ASCENDED UPWARD INTO CLOUD AND DISAPPEARED

I was putting my son from one room on main floor to upstairs bedroom. I was looking west and saw at the tree lines what looked like an orange orb. At first thought it was an orange Japanese lantern. Then when I went upstairs looked out another window looking west and it moved at a faster rate than what I had originally thought and realized that this wasn't a lantern. Put son in his bed and looked out another window over Lake Lansing looking southward. And it went moving at a very fast motion and went upward into cloud and disappeared out of my sight.

2013 SIGHTING REPORT


(via MUFON.com)

Learn about: an amazing NASA UFO Sighting Video and Blatant Cover-Up.Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.