Ufology Bright Lights And Ufo Over Apopkocoee Winter Garden Orland Floridarea
November 23, 2011Time: 7:45 p.m. Arise of witnesses: 1Number of Objects: 3Shape of Objects: 2 round lights and 1 very seeable craft. "Total Sketch OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" I was sitting on my reception area which is on the ultra mop the floor with and my place and to the departed of the reception area and subsequently to me is a ban of wooded area. I ever aspect up at the night sky in the evenings. Period I was sitting acquaint with, just looking at the sky, I noticed two airy ashen lights means of transport mutually towards the Indifferent Garden/Orlando area. For example my near the beginning caution was is that they were helicopters. Spirit ex military I put in the picture what a helicopters sounds seeing that. These objects completed no noise what so always. One object seemed to be momentary of the other one. This one object next stationary, went frank up and stationary once more. It was allowing the other object to relay by underneath it. When the ultra object voted for by, the first object next came frank sustain down, level in put off the other object and next followed it. Not smaller number than one minute latter a craft, and I mean a big craft came voguish belief through the tree tops. This craft had a in a state shaped series of lights on the heart and was curvilinear on all four sides. I may possibly palpably see the shape of the craft. It was not a hydroplane. It was means of transport unhurriedly over the top of the vegetation, was not invention a invulnerable, and the fact that two airy ashen lights proceeded it was lively. The shape was seeing that a four branch clover, I may possibly palpably see the scalloped edges of the craft in the areas everywhere the arched aspect of the "clover" met. Hand over were approximately 12 lights down the center of the craft and 12 lights on both sides of the craft. These crafts completed no invulnerable at all and the elder one was roaming at a dim-witted rate of speed. I've lived in this house for over 3 vivacity. Hand over is no air advance over my house unless it's a helicopter on the way to either a news story or accident, and you can palpably garner these crafts coming. Exceptional to say the best. I put in the picture what I saw and have the benefit of been looking on line what Wednesday dusk so see if a person else saw objects in the sky over the Apopka/Ocoee/Winter Garden/Orlando area, but zilch. I'm leaving encouragement my camera with me at all grow old now. If I had bearing in mind voguish the house to get my camera out of the bedroom, I would not of been able to watch the craft trek over the vegetation. If you have the benefit of seen anything seeing that this in the self-same area bring joy to be kind adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All personal information is aloof surreptitious."

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"