Ufo Sighting In Union Kentucky On September 26Th 2013 Observed Bright Light And Cigar Shape Through Tree Tops
I took my pets outside for their restroom break. When I got outside and was standing on my porch I noticed an unusual bright blue light passing to my left (northeast) out of my peripheral vision. When I turned to look directly at the light I noticed the shape was more cigar shaped having rounded ends and a white surface color and a bright blue light circular in shape on what would be the front of the shape from my perspective. As the shape passed behind the tree tops I expected to see it come out on the other side of the trees what I saw was not the object but what I can only describe as a small point of light moving at high speed. Similar to a meteor with no tail, My initial thought was that this was something explainable and when it cleared the trees I would be able to make an identification. When the object seemed to shoot off it did make me feel a little uncomfortable and wondering if what I saw was something I could not explain. I honestly expected to see jets in pursuit and I waited for several minutes in the hopes that something would happen to make me understand what I had seen was natural. Nothing happened to make me think this was abnormal phenomena.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Reference: space-wanderers.blogspot.com