8 Bright Orange Lights Seen Over Goodby Creek Area Jacksonville Florida
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 9:00 p.m. I live in the Goodby's Put up with area in Jacksonville, Florida. Rotund 9:00 p.m. (12/31/2011), my spouse and I counted as many as eight garish yellowish-brown lights (I counted 7, she counted 8). We saw them in the southwest for a quantity of minutes, and they appeared to be distinct rapid en route for the east, not speeding up or slowing down, nor uncertain mode. They at last worn-down out one at a time. The last one worn-down out surrounding intently overhead. My spouse believes she saw them change directives, but I did not display that. I tried to get a video of it in the manner of my mobile arrange camera, but that didn't work out.

I exercise never seen whatever comparable this. At first, we mess they authority be helicopters from Garrison Blanding. With conceivably rockets, but we saw no smoke indication. In all probability they were meteors glancing fluff the ambiance. They were certain the correct color for meteors, but I'm not sure I'm complete in the manner of that explanation either. My spouse is right not complete in the manner of that explanation, and she is a meteorite/star-gazing aficionado. We are also doubting of UFO sightings and not apt to get exited about such makeup. But what I saw last night was very full of news. If you exercise seen whatever comparable this in the enormously area amuse be kind prosperity to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" in the manner of the details of your sighting. "All revolutionary information is held in reserve secret."

"The Vike Describe (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"