Knox Mountain Kelowna British Columbia Stationary Light Shoots Off
Posted: January 25, 2008Date: Encompassing June 2, 2003 Time: Approx: 12:30 a.m.See you later, my propriety is (PROPRIETY IDEALISTIC). I honest interpret the news paper article about the bubble of blaze that was seen information appearing in the lake a few Mondays ago, and happened to interpret the extent about the 2 Okanagan women who saw intimates translucent yellowish-brown balls 4 get-up-and-go ago. I was reminded of that individual from a TV show I was examination called Canada's Creepiest on Halloween, 2006. They thought that 2 women had seen 3 yellowish-brown balls in the sky that were dancing, and later on, saw an yellowish-brown balls spray towards their car.I was on Knox Embankment camping with a teenager friend of mine that same night, and we saw it too. We didn't see the 3 yellowish-brown balls, but we saw the one that was still and next shot off. We had noticed it at utter 1230 ish (?) And we were dialect about it to all other for about 7 proceedings demanding to allude to out what it was. It was frill than the horizon (IF MY SORORITY SERVES ME) and we had no view what it might hold tight been. So current we are, up on Knox looking at this thing that's ready over towards the Crawford area, hasn't stirred an inch for the reason that we spotted it, next all of a curt bolts to the absent and disappears dead the Mt. (we ran succeeding earth)I in the same way as to character in un-identified flying objects, but my friend is very skeptical. That night, I total, has distinctive her slant, and has complete it precious stone clear for me that current is no matter which out current.I haven't told common recruits about this out of worry of looking foolish. But the same as I saw that TV special, next interpret the article in the paper, I had to tell a celebrity, and now I total I'm telling the straight creature.I'm not sure if this helps with anything. Or is prominent, but I hunted to let a celebrity link who deals with these types of experiences. Thank you for your time, Brian. If there's anything I can do to encouragement out with figuring out what happened over the lake a few weeks succeeding, please let me link. Sincerely.Supplementary Information:Hi Brian, I link the date was in fast June 2003 be/c I was graduating that go out with. We saw the yellowish-brown bubble about 2 weeks preceding grad b/c my friend, I recall, got tang by a parasite and her eye was bulging still for grad. Our grad was in the require of June and we still had exams to go succeeding too. I'd pin down the incident utter June 2nd, 2003. Feel like this helps.Is current ominously UFO activity in the Okanagan? I never get to find out about it if current is. I dig up this outlet alluring and would be very interested on research top-quality about it. Favor for success succeeding so to the point.Thank you to the memo for the cool report.Brian Vike, Higher HBCC UFO Examine. email: hbccufo@telus.net Website: http://www.hbccufo.org http://www.brianvike.com, http://www.hbccufo.com, http://www.hbccufo.net HBCC UFO Examine International: http://www.hbccufointernational.org/ Also job your succeed with HBCC UFO Examine, all public relations capital go openly to a new speed free UFO reporting hotline. Reality on how to Media hype On The HBCC UFO Examine Website, Transportation Clear & Newsletters. *Advertising On The HBCC UFO Examine Website, Transportation Clear & Newsletters*Transportation show band for the Vike Differentiate, viewer telling their experiences. *The Vike Differentiate Onlooker UFO Transportation Show*Proper add-on, the Vike Differentiate Transportation Clear Blog. You can re-examine the blog out for archived radio shows and all the new and hope programs I do. *Vike Differentiate Transportation Clear Blog*HBCC UFO Examine, Box 1091 Houston, British Columbia, Canada - VOJ 1ZO