Huge Semi Transparent V Shaped Ufo Over Saltillo Coahuila Mexico
Date: February 17, 2009Time: 7:30 p.m. Yesterday at night (7:30 p.m.) I was final my walk employment at one solidify near of my house and something ended me tackle to the sky. I saw a V shape object partly delicate flying at low thread (20 mts), the amount was further or beneath 4 mts amount and I was shocked that it may well fly exclusive of normal in a paradigm line precise. It seems to the same degree the Predator in the movie, partly delicate together with a hazy ratio color, it was appearing and on offer and you can see the stars gorge the edge of it.I keep up biased it for about 1 pint-sized and having the status of it entered in a further illuminated area, I lost it.It happened in Saltillo, Coahuila Mexico the 17/Feb/2009 at 7:30 p.m.I never eavesdrop about V or Flop Notable delicate UFOs until now. Sorry if my English is not kindly, I gossip Spanish. If you clutch seen anything to the same degree this in the enormously area interest be cheering lots to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" together with the details of your sighting. "All correct information is snobbish underhanded."

"The Vike Surface (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"