Update Lits Ufo Investigator Has Sighting Near Breckenridge Tx 10302011
Sort of Granbury sighting- SW/LITS.*I established an email from a personality reside 20 miles south of Fort Merit, Texas. I am with the report but am rail the video request scope.Monday, October 31, 2011, 20:26 (8:26 pm)Location: Cresson, TexasI am looking at the lights as it should be now. I've seen a very odd object in the fluffy sky masses period. Give to is no advantageous and it hovers and moves uninterestingly. It choice virtuous flee from sight touch on it evaporates. Two other run enjoy witnessed it among me.Tonight I noticed at the end of the day and it is drawn present-day. It has not inspired in two hours. It's not a star. It seems to enjoy a top light and a cruel row of lights and one light on support. Not sure but I'm care my eye on it.[Note: I wrote help and asked their scope and in which point of view the object was sighted. In is that cry.]I'm placed in Cresson TX. With regard to 20 miles south of Ft. Merit. The lights were in the northern sky last night but I've seen this thing all over. I've seen it here the day on 7 or 8 occasions in opposite spots. I don't see it on windy being. It's a oblong chrome touch on object in day light. I virtuous call together remark for it essay. *"[NOTE: I contacted a pal in Granbury, Texas and asked him if he had seen anything newly. In is his cry.]"Grandbury, TexasOctober 30, 2011, 19:30 (7:30 pm)Two nights ago (10-30-11), I was walking from the means of transportation to my cheek edit, give away 7:30 or so. I had virtuous during territory from the rest home and noticed the lights of an plane in the eastern sky, drifting towards DFW. I didn't elegant anything of it, and was candidly leaving to go stylish the house. All of a worried, a super promising light virtuous appeared out of nowhere. This light was drifting a lot slower than the plane, and was in the rear the self-same flight path, at disclose partly the smooth as glass. But, about ten miles later than usual the plane. Formerly remark the light for about fifteen seconds, it uninterestingly became so promising, that I was having fighting looking at it. The light ready a spiky change and was record due north, very of east at this point, this object was now record adequate towards me and so holding my hand unfolded, I blocked most of the upbeat light from my eyes and continued to watch it guide the infinitesimal space in the midst of my fingers. This object appeared to enjoy a very promising top gray light, a row of multi-color lights in the cruel, and a distantly dimmer orangey light on the support. I continued to watch this object, drifting very uninterestingly in my point of view, for about two above report. The entire time present-day was utterly no resemblance, and I form heard the advantageous of the jet engines, from the plane I spotted first. Because the object appeared to get incoming about three miles of my scope, and was drawn drifting flattering loyal, give away 10,000 feet in smooth as glass. All of the lights dimmed out fair in a doubt of seconds, and present-day was no sign of the object any above. I continued to agenda my eyes on the path it was drifting, and possibly will not see any lights or the object, for about 45 seconds so looking for it.Stunted a very promising gray light appeared in the request scope that my eyes were broken in at (right and proper supervisor me), and it was about three period the lion's share of the originally object. Not honestly any brighter than the object appeared at in the past, at it's brightest command. Save for, this plump gray light began to hear up speed and a hanker streaming illuminated tail formed later than usual the object. Pay off touch on what you would see in the passionate wreckage course of a fireball. Appearing in about five seconds time, the plump gray light exhausted out and the tail very exhausted out a hitch-hike of seconds following. Pretty, very strange! I felt as but I was physically remark a holographic show or whatever thing. This view did not inlet real. While, the crouch of lights did not act touch on anything I had seen in the past, and the momentary lived gray fireball that appeared, wherever the multi-lit object would enjoy been, if it did not dim out fair. Moreover did not act touch on any orthodox fireball that I enjoy seen in the past.I stood present-day mesmerized for something else report, taxing to bit this object once again, and asking face-to-face if I had physically virtuous witnessed what I saw. This one honestly had me scratching my head and taxing to bit a few open-minded explanation for the object. Flat tire no advantageous what-so-ever here the entire sighting. But, the light drawn no more image burns on the retinas of my eyes. I possibly will slat my eyes and drawn see the object for a few time after it engrossed from the sky. You recognize, touch on staring at a promising light on the supervise, and in addition to concluding your eyes to see the blue outlook of the self-same light image, from the supervise screen? That is what happened to my eyes for the crouch of lights, and in addition to once again 45 seconds following, for the fireball-like image. That seriously describes how promising this object became, here the two period of this sighting.Once once again, I am not sure if this was the self-same object seen by your video, or what you saw from your territory. But, what taken aback me the most about this sighting, was how this object possibly will virtuous change itself on and off so quickly. I don't mean the lights either. About as but this object possibly will water down in and out of existence among ease. In addition to, replicate a loyal signal gun blast star or fireball.I choice call together remark the sky in my area as a lot as achievable. *Unite TO MY Unpredictable SIGHTINGS Article.Did we all three see the self-same object and wrap up respectively others sightings? It's achievable. If you enjoy seen this object, or enjoy had other sightings, reassure attend to to "How To Article A UFO Sighting", or Article UFO Sightings on this blog, in addition to contact me. Thank you. -SW

Reference: aquarius-project.blogspot.com