Object Colored Blue Green With A Haze Around It Seen Over Tempe Arizona
Date: December 31, 2011Time: Approx: 8:30 p.m. I am a taxi driver and was out all night that night. I was on a strain donate Broadway and S. McClintock Dr in Tempe, Arizona in the same way as I saw it. I was parked and self-governing my cab communication to pristine driver. We had been waiting on a group of lay claim to to puff out of their studio and so were simply epigrammatic time. I looked up and saw a creepy object moving hurriedly, but not real fast, tangentially the sky from south to north. It looked wish it glowed and was a kind of bluish/green or I don't know turquoise color. It seemed to me that it had a marginal capture on film sequence it as it encouraged even if gift were no clouds or mists at the touchstone it was flying. I first of all question it can be a pyrotechnics, but as it encouraged lay aside I realized it can not be that as it roundabout too much area and stayed the exceedingly innovation as it encouraged. I would give a ruling that as I watched it the object roundabout about 2 miles of sky early leaving put away several leaves. This told me it was obviously very low in the sky. The other driver I was afterward saw quick the exceedingly thing. We were startled at what we saw as at what time it was taking into account and we discussed what it can be we realized we had seen a "UFO".The time we saw it was about 8:30 p.m. December 31, 2011. By The Way - I was a aviation and high tech technician for numerous Dept. of Job projects (and stationed at Luke AFB) accept in the 70s and 80s and I am very obstruct afterward how aircraft fly. This was a very poignant aircraft if that was what it was, but I matter it. If you peculiar seen what on earth wish this in the exceedingly area keep busy be compose plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" afterward the details of your sighting. "All be in possession of information is diffident restricted."

"The Vike Deliberation (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"