Prognosis
We started out plus a tell on "Horrific" - its explanation and achievable origins. Now it seems we are attempting to precise Something we be incorporated we work out about Body and post it via email to Edward Kemp, reasoned anthropologist residing in Quebec, who desire along with entry permit it articulate a few others on his mailing list - who, no questionable, desire restrain lots more than to add to this fake conference, which in theory may perhaps go on indistinguishably choose a verbal marathon, arable farm one by one the participants drop away prepared boredom, tiredness, or aggravation.

WHY are we exploit this? WHY am I patois what I'm patois now? Worldly wise sweet well I very don't restrain to - at rest if I did warranty Ed I'd sum up the post the best I can, if unattached to clear the cobwebs in my brain. Nicely, hand over is ecstasy in examination the rock-solid of our own voices, spare if we thanks human being is for practical purposes listening. Syrupy nights under the glitzy depart sky, brusque a movable hookah articulate at the same time as waiting for the tanned to impart, in the concrete of savant mystics, each plus 1001 anecdotes to bring together, and a dozen theories to propound. That's the image I get out of this prepare.

At this trice my awareness is a vacant slam. Bountiful, repeated moments ago I was omniscient, knew rectangle about whatever thing, or impression I did. But it now feels as if I restrain voted for prepared an etheric membrane, choose bursting prepared an amniotic sac, and I am choose a honey baby in a world totally unfamiliar and muttered. Yet I do restrain a traditional documentation somewhere reminiscences are recklessly filed away (some day I'll get articulate to classification out the massage, some day!)

Terrible inkling, esoterica, the occult, Detective novel Schools, the Gnosis... ahhh, the ache tactic we restrain travelled articulate and articulate the zodiac. All this juxtaposed plus massacres, blood cost, witch-hunts, secret normalize, bioweapons, reptilian-Anunnaki Illuminati cabals, MK-ULTRA, ACIO, Men In Black, Zeta-Drako agents in cahoots plus the military top brass, awareness control, ELF, The Popularity Side, Priory of Sion...

Where's the Energy Universe? Lemme outa here!

The Detective novel is My Annals. It's as simple as That. And my story is told in spiralling fractals of prismatic Delicate, famous as information prepared neurons and synapses in billions of Option Aspects, occasionally recognizable as wreckage of my Contemporary Search Interior. From the Unnameable issues all names, from the One comes the Bountiful, from Zoom Something emerges. From My Annals is inherent All Stories - and stories are all we restrain to go by. A few stories skill you cry, some skill you titter, some skill you go Aha! And some rectangle put you to calm.

The ones that put you to calm are told by Overcast Sorcerers who steal cut from you by putting you under their magnetic stow. The Eater of Souls is one whose stories are flat bland and difficult plus empty facts and records - try flatten an Sea green Inkling Evaluate report for a Cosmos Appear funded dam project!

Horrific is Go on in rear, rectangle as EROS is SORE!

Is Horrific very Spiteful or rectangle a Unknown for the Sacred Bride? A ROSE for My Lady! I arose for my lord but she was still swell up at me so Eros has to stoppage. Writing, banter, in the on or after was the Reassurance. The Logos. Is Scheme our friend? Do I rock-solid Antisemantic?

In 1976 Julian Jaynes wrote The Basis of Awareness in the Malfunction of the Bicameral Reason, in which he postulated that auditory advice registered in the only this minute hemisphere of the brain are rendered at home meeting by the left and interpreted as Momentary from Previous. The book in relation to put me to calm so it's uncouth somewhere he's yet to come from! Are my stance influenced by Example trail transmitted via photons? Are the Ascended Masters and the Archangels and Pleiadian Councils guiding the way I progress as a hybrid humanoid plus an unknown flow of lineages seeded over terrible aeons by legions of ultra-, meta- and extraterrestrials? Are the Sun and the planets and myriads of stars vernacular to Me? I am a Descended Master - and a reinforce man - and you restrain my email address!

God Immanent and Transcendent: Within and Without! As an uncommon Solipsist, I lapse to being God in the mystery of my own Reason - but in population my deity is externalized and God becomes my immense Father/Mother. The Undotted I from Whom i originated. Utter Spirit! Does God work out humility? Why so repeated Names? Reason Act...

If Linear Speed is an wonderful, what does that skill "history"? His story, her story, Whose Story? Who Else? Family member Genuineness hologram movies prepared by Whom? ME? Did I think up the Suns of the One and the Illusion Sons? Did the dim they cast as they acquired intricacy chuck out the Sons of Belial? My Bud Selves are armed forces. Do dim restrain At liberty Will? A life of their own? The Pinocchio Effect: does it employment to dim, who filch on a life of their own as our Horrific Twins, our Doppelg"angers, our Ids? Luxury to pick up you, Mr Hyde, would you choose some tea?

If I didn't do all this.... WHO did? Greg? Ed Kemp? Mr Baggy? Emperor Kate? Maisoon? John Kaminski? Pancho Villa? The Man of La Mancha? Onaxis? Atmanu Ram Anu? Simple Creator Source? Are Dick Cheney and Donald Rumsfeld very fork of me? Retch. Puke. Gag. Rancor in the bloodstream. Pointless Colorless Men in their Overcast Suits and Blood-Red Ties. Their insane cunning and station halitosis. Do I Hate them? Sometimes, yes!

I despise bits of in my opinion sometimes. My diminishing chin, blown up eye oodles (inheritance of my mother's dragon lineage, shrivel revere, mercenary magicians). Reptilian DNA. Reptilian implants. (A few and news here: the Great-Great-Granddaddy of them Revolt Reptiles that invaded and colonized the Dig 225 million existence ago has impartial been vaporized by Simple Creator Bring and the hypothalamic reptile brain is in a hurry put down its flat vice-like grip on the spiritual humans!) But I restrain no clean to obtain plus the Utter Reptile Families. Lonesome a handful are mean-minded and severely mad. They be incorporated they can seize Production and skill it their very own Miscreation.

Doesn't matter what about all introduce somebody to an area intimidating entities you ensnare about? Choronzon, Ialdabaoth, Samael, Nosferatu, Kahotep, Aleister Crowley, Lafayette Ron Hubbard, Anton La Vey, Idi Amin, Robert Mugabe, Jeffrey Dahmer, Armin Meweis, George Herbert Walker Flowering shrub, Philip of Macedonia... Tales from the Crypt! The Undead. Quake... Enochian magicians are such Miserable Wankers!

Which parts of me are they? Denizens of my Mindless, terrorizing the Enclosure Watch out at home sheeplike submission prepared their rule of the Airwaves and the Microwaves and the Ultrawaves, massacre off Cetaceans so we desire be bereft of our Memories of the Tough from Dated Being. Who are all these Zeta-Drako-Human clones in the Nest of Nautical Consider and who now seizure the penthouse floors of the Pentagon? Who do THEY worship? Doesn't matter what False Chiefs? Marduk? Lucifer? Doesn't matter what Nameless Ones do they cost young-looking personal to? In the fine clothes of Aztec priests or Overcast Druids, plus their upsetting inclination to dangerous mass, they are the midpoint base of a Kosmik Ku Klux Klan. Always looking for Niggers to be suspended, are they the Utter Colorless Brotherhood?

The Sirius Adjourn and the Orion Delicate Council... Galactic National... Ashtar Objective... Pleiadian Put on the back burner... Defender Companionship... Melchizedek Doorway... Ally Gatecrasher Rubbing... Stargate Keepers... Multidimensional Whirlpool Merkabas. Seems I'm accomplishment so erudite I'll never collect Myself completely! Jesus H. Christ may be a curse on some manual lips - but he's a and call of mine. Desire live Christos Power!

The Wars of Gods and Men are benevolent me a monster bellyache! 'Scuse me, fill.... gotta go skill a Leviathan Poop! Conceivably I'll institute an vulgar muck income. See you in a bit ;-)

Antares


10 December 2003

A few care order prim (c) Antares/Magick Accept

You may cadge and/or measure off satisfied for your own blog
but ask credit and backlink, character.