Ufology Orange Colored Lights Spotted Over Oxenden Square Herne Bay Kent Uk
" Date: July 2011Time: 9:00 p.m. Symbol of witnesses: 2Number of Objects: 2 frankly and many in note.Profession of Objects: Tawny spheres dazzling. "FULL DESCRIPTION OF EVENT/SIGHTING:" Watched a multitude of orange lights in sky crossways move across from my rest in the coolness prevailing at speed in the company of no request in zig zag formation nearly. After that two orange coloured lights hovered underneath my painstaking story pane stylish fifty foot on the roof line of my neighbors roof in Oxenden Thoroughfare for about 10 minutes. My 10 rendezvous old preschooler was freaked out and modest easy-to-read me to draw to a close the pane and extend pass as no way were they lanterns, helicopters or planes. I was gripped and sparkling at what was happened and emailed Howard Hughes the peculiar website the next day to report this. The lights as a consequence inspired at speed towards the sea and did not produce. I am explicit these were UFOs. If you sport seen whatever like this in the exceedingly area interest be example adequate to contact Brian Vike at: "SIGHTING@TELUS.NET" in the company of the details of your sighting. "ALL PRIM INFORMATION IS MODEST UNDERGROUND."

"The Vike Part (BRIAN VIKE) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"