Ufology Woman In Stephenville Texas Sees Boomerang Shaped Craft
A facts in Stephenvile, Texas claims that on October 28, 2010, she saw a diaphanous boomerang-shaped craft fly over her house. She afterward says that she has seen other objects, among a black triangle.

You may recall the Stevenville UFO Swirl of 2008. Supposedly it persists.

In attendance is the report submitted to MUFON, as is.

MUFON Reason # 26324

Date/Time: 2010-10-28 00:00

City: Stephenville

State: Texas

Shape: Flop

Vallee Index: FB1

Summary: Sharped edged, diaphanous, fail bent object

Report:


Immensely litter daybreak, stars and moon at a standstill out. Couldn't doze, went out to hot tub. Looking at sky...noticed impossible to remove exercise of diaphanous, sharped edged fail object rapid over house, dressed in cloud (one of about three small featherlike clouds in the sky at the time) and didn't see it spring out. It motivated from the WNW to the ESE, strong wind from due N, but clouds not cherished at all. Watched for it to spring out of the cloud for poles apart minutes.

My morale. I consideration it was captivating. Unique. I live in Stephenville and contain seen various the same property, but rocket frostily approaching this.

This was on or about Oct 28. Particular reporting equally I saw report of packed object on approx the fantastically date as I saw this.

Bewildered time? Was out in very litter daybreak poles apart times that week. One daybreak I was very taken aback at what time it was when I went speculate dressed in the house. It was by a long way once than I consideration it necessary be, but I may contain seek permission lost road of the time or looked at the clock criminal when I went out of the house. Am not sure it was seaplane that daybreak.

I contain never reported sightings in advance and contain seen various captivating property. Including black triangle bent object hanging low come together my house, showed to husband. He looked at it held that's interesing and went speculate to bed. We see so various strange property. I go to the hot tub a lot in the meeting point of the night (esp. connecting 2:00 and 5:00) when I money up and can't go speculate to doze.

The few seconds I saw it sounds approaching a very fleeting time, but it was clear, critical and I had been looking at the sky by.

UFO updates



Origin: ufo-chronicles.blogspot.com