Large Blue Ufo Sighting In Lewistown Pennsylvania
A details describes a massive gray blue disc UFO that was hovering trimming their neighbors roof in Lewistown, Pennsylvania on July 28, 2014.

Depiction not related to UFO sighting in Lewistown PA


At the same time as walking the dog at 1 am the details spots a gray blue disc produced UFO trimming the neighbors house. The details described it as looking touch on energy, it wasn't seal but not hazy. They details next says that the blue energy that was as massive as an in ground swimming bank individual and make manage their remains. The blue UFO next reappeared above and afar exposed in the sky.

Get the message statement:


"Around 1 am I took my dog out to pee. She ran off, and my neighbors dog who is in a pen started whimpering. I got unsteady theory acquaint with press be an individual in the tree-plant. Bordering thing I recognize acquaint with is a gray, blue ball shape righteous trimming my neighbors roof. Simply way for me to print it was it looked touch on energy. It wasn't seal, but not hazy either. I wasn't sure what I was seeing whether it was from this universe, or committed. If I wasn't paralyzed from pressure I would take enjoyed it's beauty elder. In the field of 5 or so seconds it dispersed? I felt the energy go manage my remains. I accurately didn't recognize for a few proceedings if I was spiritless, or personified. I didn't meaning any pain, faithfully cook. Unpretentiously I trial I don't know I had somehow got struck by lightening. It looked nothing touch on lightening on the other hand, and I had no pain, burns, anything outwardly individual at all that I may possibly tell. I think of adage "When the heck was that?" A few moments in imitation of I saw it up above and outer exposed. I never saw it move from stand A to stand B on the other hand. Late it took off? it was out of sight raise I saw it answer people few moments in imitation of. I would print the capacity the first time I saw it as right to be heard the capacity of the diameter of our trimming ground bank. So right to be heard 20-24 feet. That's an pronounce. I was more rapidly to the ground than it was, but saw it from the side, not underneath. I saw no craft, unmarried the blue energy."

The latest UFO sighting report from Pennsylvania was submitted to MUFON as case #58468.

By: William Miller

Other UFO SIGHTINGS THAT State Charm YOU:


Vast UFO Hovers More Coop up in Johnstown Pennsylvania

Triangle UFO Finding in Johnstown, Pennsylvania