Ufo Sighting In Aberdeen Maryland On May 1St 2013 Red Green Blue White Pulsating Hovering Lights
On 5/1/13 I went out on my back deck to smoke a cig and while out there I usually look at the stars.Well last night what caught my attention was a sphere like row of lights a little larger than a star pulsating left to right different colors, Red, green, blue and white.I watched it approx. 10 minutes because it did not move. I went and got my wife to show her and she said she had no idea what it was maybe a medivac. I went inside for a minute and had noticed when I had come back out it had moved a little because I had to stand in a different spot in correlation to the trees to see it. I went back and checked every few minutes afterwards to see if it was still there and it was just gone. But this thing did hover 45 min. to an hour and I have never seen anything like it in my 42 years on this earth.

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.