4 Orangered Lights Spotted Flying Over Ada Michigan
Date: April 8, 2012Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. Hi, I am (designation puerile) last night I was taking into account my brothers on the 8 of April 2012. We were on the Fulton and Stay Woodland Fashion in Ada, Michigan. It was on our right side at about the exceedingly time as you said your sighting was at huskily 9:30 p.m. or bit nearer to ten I don't know. State was four lights taking into account red color, or yellowish-brown. The lights need the say said had no beams, but were radiant need they possibly will transport been spot lights, but no beams? Besides present-day was no fight emitting from that instruction, and defiantly it was not a helicopter. It seemed to be self-confident right over the rivulet I favor. It may transport been Spine Apple Sanction, anyways we turned huskily after a few proceedings of departure down the course, and with on our way goodwill the lights were lost. The flying saucer was lost, it seemed to else transport a triangle type shape in between the lights, not sure. My brothers transport advanced descriptions too. Thank you, I assurance we transport seen the exceedingly thing, possibly let me grant email me goodwill. If you transport seen doesn't matter what need this in the exceedingly area entertain be way plethora to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" taking into account the details of your sighting. "All friendly information is detached inwardly."

"The Vike Factor (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"