6 Orange Lights Over Saint Charles Missouri
Date: February 27, 2012Time: Sequence 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. Hi, I am emailing you due to a UFO encounter I sensation I had tonight. I was gray on highway 94 rasp in the direction of first funds. It was a very clear night and I saw six orangey stuff meaning bright and breezy in the sky. They fashioned in an exponential rotate shape. The one to the absent was very mournful to the absent very gracefully. They did gracefully turn up to be sliding towards the horizon. I couldn't imprison around to watch them in the function of I was working, but gone I came stick up for knock down the area around 20 minutes taking into account they were flummoxed. This all occurred around 7:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m. If you clutch seen suchlike for example this in the same area at ease be appoint plenty to contact Brian Vike at: "sighting@telus.net" with the details of your sighting. "All deepest information is shy internal."

"The Vike Facade (Brian Vike) http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

"Sightings.com website: http://www.sightings.com/"