Ufo Sighting In Launceston Tasmania On January 10Th 1954 Long Round Cyilnder Hovering
U F O = long, round cylinder,rounded ends, colour, grey metallic/ aluminum with even spaced things on side,like large rivets, could be window/porthole, facing east- west,over head, on clear bright sunny day, no clouds, hovering, but with earth revolving to the east it was slowly moving west,, when my father came in for lunch I said what is that? he looked up and said I dont know, and did not think any more about it!I have always wondered what it was ( after lunch it was not there,)I was about 6 years old then,
the height? about1000 to 2 or 3000 ft.,

(via MUFON.com) Learn about: Paranormal Studies and UFO Research. Latest UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in part or in whole, is forbidden without permission of copyright holder. Email Site Admin for inquiries, comments or questions.