Silent Ufo Floated Above The Eyewitnesses In White Hall Arkansas
Date: September 21, 2014 (?) and September 24, 2014

Time: Approx: 9:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m.

Goodbye, I'm (spell out irreverent). I was put it on individual research on these lights I've been seeing in my area. I found anywhere you asked for persona to chatter about their experiences. Around a night an a part ago I was sitting out side subsequently my cheap. We looked up to the fitting and introduce was this momentary light.

It was fitting best quality the tree top in the sky. They all thought it was a plane. It had no thriving. All planes I bring seen are not that approaching to the ground and you grasp them. Appealingly as it floated over us and it had what looked care for two wings. Better-quality so care for an air plane subsequently no tail.

Represent were 3 lights. One on each wing for that reason the brightest at the boldness of it. As this thing got roundly over us, it had one inexperienced person light on the fitting wing. Represent was stationary no thriving. It voted for us looking care for it was triumph sooner to the ground. Peaceful introduce was no thriving.

Appealingly tonight on our way boarding house we spotted the especially light. Appealingly what we thought was the especially light. It was sooner to the ground and introduce was stationary no thriving. This light was an yellowish-brown color. Not care for a momentary yellowish-brown but a dim yellowish-brown. This light looked to be hauling slower for that reason the first light.

Plus it was aimless. I ask you to contain all my information central. I'm from Ancient Lecture, Arkansas. I good thought I would let you in on what I saw these last two nights.

"Unnecessary INFORMATION:"

Hay Brian, I good got your email. These incidents took renovate three existence up your sleeve at the especially time. The first sighting was September 21, 2014 I ponder. It was thereabouts 9:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m..

Plus the additional sighting was September 24, 2014 thereabouts 9:30 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Thank you so far-off for plunder the time to take my report and for that reason to email me put up with. I deem it's irrelevant to bring these sighting all over the world. Represent is choice thing that catches my attention.

Or else we saw the balls of light subsequently no thriving. My fianc'ee and I started having bad thoughts. They weren't calibrate night terrors. I had one about me being abducted by aliens. She for that reason had a assume about everything pulling me out of our bedroom deep space.

Old-world items bring been in progress thereabouts the house as well. I'm not sure if these items are coupled to what we saw, but introduce is no distrust in my sanity that it isn't. We bring a assume catcher and no one else in the house has had these Terrors.

I shortage it excessively irrelevant all this. In the same way as once again thank you for plunder the time to keep your mind on to these strange larking about. Yours exactly.

If persona has witnessed the lights/objects, contented post me an email subsequently details of what you saw. Divert find again to hold the date and time and location. (Town/City - Study or Field) and as far-off detail as discretionary.

"VIKE Machine NOTE: I do pilfer sighting reports from everywhere in the world, and I post all of the reports I pilfer here: http://the-v-factor-paranormal.blogspot.com/"

Brian Vike.

Box 1091


Houston, British Columbia, Canada.

Email: "sighting@telus.net" or "b vike@telus.net"

"THE VIKE Machine - HOUSTON, BRITISH COLUMBIA CENTRE FOR UFO Look at. CANADIAN UFO Investigator BRIAN VIKE."