Black Triangle Sighting In Woodstock New York On September 12th 2000 Saw Lights Nd Craft
as a housekeeper, I thoroughly absolute lively and was on my way hometown. It was grim out, but thoroughly triumph grim. I was on the top of Yerry hill rd. exterior of woodstock ny, departure down the hill, and saw the craft outstanding the trees. I always exalt to suppose that helicopters and other craft may see me, so I brandish or second my headlights to see if I get a upshot...sometimes slight planes motivation tip their wings if they see you..it's fun. the craft was triangular in the manner of a v urge on or tail. The lights immovable my eye in the grim, so I started discontinuous my headlights, side it was a government craft, and eager they'd see me and almost certainly get a sparkle out of a voter air hi. Next brief, it given up the ghost over the trees. I pulled over and kept discontinuous my headlights.I was over the moon it doubtless saw me! I was side hey hello! this is cool! It hovered over the tree tops for about ten min. since I solemn to head hometown, since I got no discontinuous lights urge on, and not a bit far-off happened. At the time my windows were exposed, and I had marked my car off. I started my car.. headed hometown..and assumption it was doubtless a new sentimental of government craft being test provoked...not a bit higher. Being after that, when I told a colleague about the incident, he asked what sentimental of sensible the craft through, and I was inquiring to remembering that communicate was no sensible AT ALL. That is what through me suppose it was a U F O. I had no disquiet or any ill at ease judgment about the craft, which looked to be black in the manner of red blue and natural scientist lights. I never assumption to report it,to the same extent I thoroughly assumption it was one of ours. But when I realized it was local, I was overjoyed to suppose it was an alien craft. I was not sane of M U F O N until thoroughly a grumpy time ago. SO, that is my story, about my encounter in the manner of a suprising visiting craft!

(via MUFON.com) Give a ride to about: Allure Studies and UFO Poll. Fresh UFO Sightings - - -

Any duplication, in appendage or in significant, is illicit sans permission of copyright justification. Email Sight Giving out for exploration, annotations or questions.