Ufo Sighting In Palm Springs California On March 2Nd 2015 3 Ufos Above Mountains Flashing And Blinking Lights At One Another This Is Every Other Night
I have been waking up at 11pm every night for about 30-40 days now! I go outside to smoke cigarettes! As I go to smoke I see lights in the sky almost look like stars. But only thing that makes me think it's different is that I see planes fly over everyday and I see what the lights look like! Also there are helicopters that hover over the freeway/ hwy so I see what they look like! The light I have been seeing are 3 spread across the NW/ North/ NE they stay hovering sometimes getting close to each other! But it seems like they use there lights like code blinking colors at each other! Honestly strange to watch I tryed filming it with my phone but it goes to static! The other day I was having a bbq and seen lights on the mountain just above it! Going on and off. We thought it was a truck on the top of the hill but the very next night my sister and I stood outside talking about the lights we seen because we seen light that looked similar but on the mountain to the right what got our attention was when orange lights went from left to right over the top of the two lights then they shut off one by one then each light went low then out?! Idk what to think so I thought I would send this in.

UFO News

UFO News on Facebook

Eviland


News Just For You

Credit: ovni-news.blogspot.com