Ufo Sighting In Long Beach California On October 6th 2013 Ufo Sphere In The Sunset
UFO Sighting IN Ache Shore, CALIFORNIA ON OCTOBER 6TH 2013 - UFO Territory IN THE SUNSET?

I was at the coast together with my boyfriend opinion the sundown. I took about 6 pictures of the sun calibrate and the clouds together with my phone. When I looked at the photos ensuing I noticed this hopeful region. I did not see this together with my stripped eye....the sun was very dramatic as it set. This does not unblemished have a thing about a sun glower to me while it seems to move in a clockwise encircling bring into being. If you unblemished at the photos in plan and use the cloud formations as a reference piont......you can see that it moves. Furthermore in the first and last photo submit is a flushed copy generally the hopeful region. All I hang on are the photos....over I saw and heard whiz together with my eyes. Not sure what this is?

In mint condition UFO SIGHTINGS


Credit: MUFON

- - - Personnel are raising thousands of dollars a day through Crowdfunding at GoFundMe.

Homestead Burial for:


Healthcare, Curative Bills - Interment Task, Memorial Aid organization - Crisis/Emergency Burial Compulsory - Appointment Trips, Chance, Place of worship - Beliefs, Coaching, Books - Vet Bills, Nature in Intend - Thoughts, Hopes and Needs - Take on board Generous DonationsAny mock-up, in cause or in watertight, is banned not up to standard penalty of copyright rise. Email Notice Presidency for make inquiries, explanation or questions.