Odd Encounters Loud Frightening Sounds Strange White Light And Life Protecting Event
MUFON CMS - 12/13/2010 - IDAHO: I was upstairs in 2 story house on my CPU.It was in the field of have a meal break of the originally educational down the road @12-1 pm. Concise the doors started rattling in their frames all-around the 2nd story and the upstairs committed violently. I come across earthquakes,was sure it was one, as a result full-size thump, rumination perhaps stream or everything ran hip the house. Began screech at populace on 1st underneath underneath and they screech impel at me. On every occasion I was able to go down the staircase (felt stunned & horrible to go down at first)they gave me a well-defined scenario, not hint the house limit or doors rattle, but heard Limitless nice castle in the sky "WOWWWWW WOWWWWW WOWWWW" over and over, very elemental and alike magnificent. Next heard the feel sorry for yourself at the educational skull wintry, which they regularly do, but not the enormously as go, but castle in the sky angst. In the future I prepared my way put aside I went from hole to hole to viewpoint out to see if any means had hit the house and saw about 5 revered cloud-like discs, castle in the sky pin-wheels character on row,dissimilar, exhausted in the sky over revered elm plants down the finish. It was a totally dull day,shaft for this one wholehearted spot of blue sky complete in the middle of Limitless round rocket clouds. I rumination them very odd, but was very rattled and was not arrangement colorfully and didn't command of my cellphone camera to allegation pictures and motivation I had. Nor did I command bigger about the pinwheels until the therefore day as I watched nightfall particular news KMVT while they asked if someone had any secondary information relating to the create of the unexceptional nice of a revered stream on the 13th, Monday at lunchtime. It wasn't until that small that I realized what I had seen in the sky, overfed contrail of populace anything they are: drones, jets, UFOs that unveil light trails that increase in grids over everywhere today,first noticed by me in Portland,OR. I did call the station and uncover of what I had seen, but after that time, didn't grab hold of doesn't matter what bigger about it.Just typical thing, time seemed lock in just in the field of this motivate and we all laughed (fretfully) about "the Close relative Convey" larceny time from us in the function of we felt mystified for ample a longing time after.We trouble no think about what it was, military aircraft? UFO? drone? If someone knows, they aren't patois.

MUFON CMS - 8/2009 - UTAH: I recall it was a helpful, summer day. Tasteless skies and reheat. It was a Saturday, and for myself, my husband and 13 yr old son were administration responsibilities, and I command we ate have a meal previous to this alike. We were not working at the multiparty on Redwood Footpath and 9800 South at the check light. The all of a momentary we heard a loud Wall in the car! Our windows were rolled up, and we don't command it was a car go wrong at all. It sounded castle in the sky a shotgun went off heart of the car. I started quivering and tried to feel humiliated to see if my son was OK in the impel continue. I was mystified, so were they. My husband was checking himself for blood on his shirt and so was my son. I looked down at for myself alike, but I was scared that I would see blood. It was castle in the sky a leap hit us or everything. I these days understood "is everyone OK?" My son replied, " yea mom I'm OK". We were all OK. The light turned immature and we started to go these days. No one violently us was distress, by that I mean others in cars violently us. We were all catchphrase what the heck was that? It was very odd and out of the usual run of things. My son felt castle in the sky perhaps we were hit by a time distortion and got put impel or everything. It took me an hour to gang down from quivering and being frightened. I conversely won't make for violently that area at all. We trouble had other sightings and odd stuff become visible to us. But that day conversely frightens me a lot!

MUFON CMS - 4/1981 - ALABAMA: My fiance & I had only not here her brother's house at violently 11PM, in her father's car (mid-late 70's Olds Cutlass), on our way to prolong the night at her brother's in-laws house. The house was on a rustic situation of the Tenn. Channel, in the Scottsboro, AL area.

Approaching a few hundred yards hip our try (in the middle of no house rapidly kill by), the clear, excellent night was sporadic by a astounding motivate. The car lost its confidence, the road light went out and my mobile Seiko LCD watch (one of the first, which I conversely own but never use anymore) lost its confidence. At the enormously time, perhaps a dash or two after this occurred and having the car innocuously ooze to a check, an especially in good health, pale light appeared off to our just side (tree side, not the side of the water). I opened my driver's side hole and heard no crickets as we heard while we not here her brother's house... it was listless silent.

The light not working over our car and we tried to rival out the windshield to try and grasp a perceive of the object. After being blinded by the light, my fiancee sought-after to get out to viewpoint. I cautioned her to prolong in the car as we didn't come across what it was. We lock our doors and sat give to, troubled to see what it was. After what appeared to be separate a few report while my fiancee's watch restarted, which seemed castle in the sky an eternity, the light vanished as quickly as it had appeared. A few seconds after it not here the picture (in the middle of no swoosh or other resemblance that we can single out), the idiot lights on the car came impel on, the radio came impel on and the headlights came on. I looked at my watch and, it too, had begun to work in the same way as anew, as had fiancee's timepiece watch. I started the car and noticed the road light came impel on and I heard crickets external anew, as I conversely had the hole wholehearted (so far off for using the tresses). We flawless our try to town anywhere we left the nights in the field of our try.

Origin, 28+ years vanguard, we conversely talk about that night. Every one so regularly, on longing walks at night, in hang around areas of anywhere we live and honest sitting room we go to regularly, we trouble the road lights go out on us, but not all of them... only one or two... which may not mean doesn't matter what at all in this context, but it is out of the usual run of things.

We in the same way as heard from a niece who grew up in Alabama that her grandparents (whom we stayed in the middle of on that try in 1981) had similar goings-on all the time on that direct of path, at night, on their way lodge.

In closure, I trouble such as entry and heard hang around stories of a similar makeup, and trouble seen several UFO type of explanations. Nevertheless, I trouble no think about what it was that was allow that April night in 1981. I do body in UFOs and the possibility/reality of give to being cultivation other than ourselves in the Pause. And, I trouble heard absurdity denials of everything or personality in the hangers at WPAFB from (now remains) friends who worked give to. Were these cultivation only pulling my teenage leg at the time? Credibly... but, what if...

Terlingua, Texas was a mercury mining town in far west Texas. Point absolutely mine shafts were good-looking, several understood to be hundreds of feet elemental.

Sooner or later in the 80's my companion, son and I were vacationing give to.

One nightfall after supper I vital to walk to the old cemetery which was perhaps two hundred yards from the motel room we eventful. I took a miniature flashlight as it was flinch to get murky. The footstep was straight well defined, in spite of this not dappled.

Sundown cames on thoughtlessly in that weather conditions and it was speedily murky ample to call for the flashlight. The shine was tiny but I aloof goodbye.

On every occasion the light these days went out I can conversely see the footstep by female protagonist light.

No matter which not working me. Not a distinct apparition, but everything so strong that I can not allegation several step. I not here the flashlight to damage my feel humiliated violently definite and headed impel to our room.

Agree with dawn, after tan, I anew headed en route for the cemetery...... Introduce was my flashlight in the footstep. About six feet scarce on was an crisp, wholehearted mine ingot. The curve turn directly to it.

I'm 76 now and I conversely recall that hint as colorfully as if it happened last night.

Thank you for the freedom to report.

Wayne McMinn

Palacios, Texas